Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inverted_lullaby

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
(I g2g)

bye bye  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 pm
notingles
Quote:
-Haku appers on the 5th floor- -Haku spread his hands out and spins around killing everything on the 5th floor- "can it be any eisier?"
he and ed are teleported to the top floor by an terrible power, asmodiums was towering in front of them "i didnt expect you to bring help edward!"

"Edward didn't bring me i brought myself. And i could be your worst nightmare."  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

inverted_lullaby

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 pm
amaya:
"why the hell am i even here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 pm
IzzyCW
notingles
Quote:
-Haku appers on the 5th floor- -Haku spread his hands out and spins around killing everything on the 5th floor- "can it be any eisier?"
he and ed are teleported to the top floor by an terrible power, asmodiums was towering in front of them "i didnt expect you to bring help edward!"

he opens his arms "now wold you? just a little human with no undertainding of what he is participating at and pratically no chance againt me, who while not half as powerfull as the lord of the 3rd hell still wold be an terrible oponent" he moves his arm and a extremmely strong luff of wind blows, as if he was the one to create it "here i am invencible!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
Quote:

he opens his arms "now wold you? just a little human with no undertainding of what he is participating at and pratically no chance againt me, who while not half as powerfull as the lord of the 3rd hell still wold be an terrible oponent" he moves his arm and a extremmely strong luff of wind blows, as if he was the one to create it "here i am invencible!"

"i could beat you up like a litttle rag doll. Im not scared of you just becuz your taller than me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 pm
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
Quote:

"i could beat you up like a litttle rag doll. Im not scared of you just becuz your taller than me."
ed sees strange, asmodeums says "me taller? maybe. try it... feeble human" ed notice whats going to hapen and uses his own power to bind asmodiuns wind powers "no this time!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

inverted_lullaby

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm
sorry, have to go. Bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 pm
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
Quote:

ed sees strange, asmodeums says "me taller? maybe. try it... feeble human" ed notice whats going to hapen and uses his own power to bind asmodiuns wind powers "not this time!"

-Haku put's his right hand in front of himself and makes it go down making the devil get smaller to about the hight of Edward and himself- -Yumi is still fighting the other Devs-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm
deep crimson blood
sorry, have to go. Bye!

bai  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 pm
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW

ed sees strange, asmodeums says "me taller? maybe. try it... feeble human" ed notice whats going to hapen and uses his own power to bind asmodiuns wind powers "not this time!"

-Haku put's his right hand in front of himself and makes it go down making the devil get smaller to about the hight of Edward and himself- -Yumi is still fighting the other Devs-
"srinking me?" he holds haku with a single hand "i say this is going to make this more... unconfortable for myself and thats that, remenber... i am the arch-devil" ed rushes andf gives a slash with his rapier, a small stream of blood came from the devil "pitifull" he makes a luff that makes me loosew balance near the end of the tower  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm
((hello? is anybody there?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm
notingles

sorry i had to help my dad look for somthing sweatdrop  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:01 pm
IzzyCW
notingles

((ok, i sholdnt have boght this orc potion))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW

"srinking me?" he holds haku with a single hand "i say this is going to make this more... unconfortable for myself and thats that, remenber... i am the arch-devil" ed rushes andf gives a slash with his rapier, a small stream of blood came from the devil "pitifull" he makes a luff that makes me loosew balance near the end of the tower

-after Yumi finihes fighting the Dev's she goes to were Haku and Edward are- -Yumi looks up at the devil thing- -Yumi Jumps up and scraches his nerve (on his leg) making him let go of Haku-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm
notingles
IzzyCW
notingles

((ok, i sholdnt have boght this orc potion))

lol  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games