Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 993 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:44 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
angel_eyes200
racy came up to where siren and yuki and severus were. "um...hi..." eddie was going to jump out, and run for it, but didnt want racy to find him. racy saw siren "hi....did you see a guy walking around somewhere?"

yuki: nope sorry
eddie moved to the other side of the tree, but snapped a branch. he clentched his teeth, and jumped down, knowing he was revealed, but he ran anyways. racy turned her head, and put a forcefield around eddie. eddie tried to get through, but no use. racy turned back to yuki. "thank you." she brought eddie to the pond. "why are you hiding from me?" nate then came in. "hey! you found eddie!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:45 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
rena akai
*she lay there with Shira, looking up at the sky*
*she continues to pet Shira's head, while dying of boredom*
-sev appeared above her, about 30 feet off the air, scythe in hand, two figures close behind him0- damnit, they followed me all this way
*she sees Sev-kun and she asks him* do you want help? *she said that with a smirk*

-as he stopped, looking at the two figured who landed on eather side, he let out a sigh- no i got thi-....-he let a bigger sigh as more of them appeared, surrounding him-.......what a drag....yup, i think i need help  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Sorry Sev didn't see ur post. what did u say?)

-she was awake by sunrise, and was downstairs, after waking up at 5 in the morning to go grocery shopping, she started on breakfast, letting out a yawn-

Shun woke up and hour later when he smelled food and yawned. He got up from the bed and went downstairs.

-she was asleep on the couch, the entire breakfast she had set out was cold, but it had quiet the presentation, omelets, toast, hasbrowns, fresh squeeze oprange juice, jam, and everything else a breakfast would normally have-

(Sorry for the late post. Was eating)
Shun blinked at the breakfast then looked at Nemu and smiled. He went into the kitchen and began to eat after he warmed it up. when he finished, he went up to Nemu and kissed her forehead and smiled. "Thank you.." He said softly.

-she groaned slightly, awakened by the kiss, she smiled-....id like to have more days like this...where the first thing i see when i open my eyes is you

(Sorry. Have to go. c u later.)
Shun smiled as he stroked her hair softly. "You do. Practically every morning since I live in your room."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun woke up and hour later when he smelled food and yawned. He got up from the bed and went downstairs.

-she was asleep on the couch, the entire breakfast she had set out was cold, but it had quiet the presentation, omelets, toast, hasbrowns, fresh squeeze oprange juice, jam, and everything else a breakfast would normally have-

(Sorry for the late post. Was eating)
Shun blinked at the breakfast then looked at Nemu and smiled. He went into the kitchen and began to eat after he warmed it up. when he finished, he went up to Nemu and kissed her forehead and smiled. "Thank you.." He said softly.

-she groaned slightly, awakened by the kiss, she smiled-....id like to have more days like this...where the first thing i see when i open my eyes is you

(Sorry. Have to go. c u later.)
Shun smiled as he stroked her hair softly. "You do. Practically every morning since I live in your room."

and yet i still want more ^^
(m'k, see ya)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:49 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
yuki: *wakes up 10 minutes later no able to sleep because of the baby kicking she walks outside scensing the presine of 2 strangers and sevurus she walks up to sevurus* hey honnney

i thought you were taking a nap, love- he smiled, and kissed her-

yuki: the baby kept me up *she put one hand on jer belli then looked at siren* hello im yuki *she said smiling*

the baby.....and he isnt...or she...isnt even out yet.......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
rena akai
-sev appeared above her, about 30 feet off the air, scythe in hand, two figures close behind him0- damnit, they followed me all this way
*she sees Sev-kun and she asks him* do you want help? *she said that with a smirk*

-as he stopped, looking at the two figured who landed on eather side, he let out a sigh- no i got thi-....-he let a bigger sigh as more of them appeared, surrounding him-.......what a drag....yup, i think i need help
*she laughs* ok *she used her power that she used before, except it was brighter this time, all of the morons vanished* ok now?  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:52 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
rena akai

*she laughs* ok *she used her power that she used before, except it was brighter this time, all of the morons vanished* ok now?
-he walked over and sat next to her-...you gotta teach me how you do that  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev

*she smiles at him* sorry it's a family secret Sev-kun *then she winks*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm
racy got bored and dropped eddie in the pond. "hehehehe" racy and nate both laughed. but eddie didnt. eddie just got up and teleported to a feild. nate and racy stopped laughing. "awww, now we have to find him again." nate siad. then he turned to racy. "hey, thought you were the one we cahed, and eddie was with me, chasing you!" racy shrugged and strted her search.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:56 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev

-he sighed, and intertwined his infgers with hers-.....we both know....how can i put this...nevermind- he pulled his hand away, still unsure if they were dating or not-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
yuki: *wakes up 10 minutes later no able to sleep because of the baby kicking she walks outside scensing the presine of 2 strangers and sevurus she walks up to sevurus* hey honnney

yuki: the baby kept me up *she put one hand on jer belli then looked at siren* hello im yuki *she said smiling*

yuki: *smiled* your telling me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 pm
mary walking though the forest hummed to her self  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev

-he sighed, and intertwined his infgers with hers-.....we both know....how can i put this...nevermind- he pulled his hand away, still unsure if they were dating or not-
*she looked at him with curiosity, then she glomped him while she was sitting down* and your not in the family Sev-kun... at least not yet nanno~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

dont worry, it will be worth it in the long run-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

dont worry, it will be worth it in the long run-

yuki: yah i know  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 993 994 995 996 997 998 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games