Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm
IzzyCW
-Haku see's some Dev's he snaps his fingures- "attack him." -Haku points to the arch-devil- "now he is like fighting himself." haku says. -Yumi throws kunai's at the arch devil-
as the devil bleeded were ed hited he simply spawned many lesser devil to fight his false image "an human weapon" he says deflecting the kunai with the winds of the 2nd hell, he opened his giantic wings and falled backwards  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:50 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
(Yo guys anything good happen?)

(Fighting a demon want danny to come get ya lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(lol sure why not! oh btw akey fell asleep on the roof biggrin forgot ta say she got down and went to bed xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(lol sure why not! oh btw akey fell asleep on the roof biggrin forgot ta say she got down and went to bed xD)

(K lol) ~Danny looks to Blair in her almost demonic form (BUT NOT A DEMON!!!!!! LOL) and tells her hell be right back hes gunna get reinforcements then blinks to Akeys side picks her up and blinks to Kois side still holding Akey~ Koi are you wanting to help us fight?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:55 pm
after a fell moments the arch devil is fling over the tower with an evil look on his eyes ((like a divil fighting would have an good look on his eyes)), he readys to shoot an strange eletrical blast at the tower  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(K lol) ~Danny looks to Blair in her almost demonic form (BUT NOT A DEMON!!!!!! LOL) and tells her hell be right back hes gunna get reinforcements then blinks to Akeys side picks her up and blinks to Kois side still holding Akey~ Koi are you wanting to help us fight?

Koi:Yeah sure why i love a good fight! *looks at Akey* Ehhh...  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 pm
notingles
after a fell moments the arch devil is fling over the tower with an evil look on his eyes ((like a divil fighting would have an good look on his eyes)), he readys to shoot an strange eletrical blast at the tower

~Blairs eyes start to glow and for the first time ever (Shes been trying to all the time) She changed the fire to a differand element...Water and started shooting it at him hard and fast~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

~Danny looks at Akey~ I dont want her to either but if i bring you i have to bring her so lets go ~holds out hand for you to take~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

~Danny looks at Akey~ I dont want her to either but if i bring you i have to bring her so lets go ~holds out hand for you to take~

Koi:*looks at Akey worried then runs to dresses and brings out Akey's pills then takes hand looking at the pills* Lets go  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm
~Danny stops in his tracks~ What are those?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:05 pm
busos_gurl
notingles

~Blairs eyes start to glow and for the first time ever (Shes been trying to all the time) She changed the fire to a differand element...Water and started shooting it at him hard and fast~
the water brings his massive ligtining ball in small pices to hit him, after it was big enoghf he lets it go together with a scream, ed simply goes there and put his hand covered ikn a strange spell to hold the ball, he end down severall feet before stoping, eaven so he stagered holding it "right back at ya" eed uses and extremelly powerfull spell to turn it all into a blizzard and trows it back  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

the water brings his massive ligtining ball in small pices to hit him, after it was big enoghf he lets it go together with a scream, ed simply goes there and put his hand covered ikn a strange spell to hold the ball, he end down severall feet before stoping, eaven so he stagered holding it "right back at ya" eed uses and extremelly powerfull spell to turn it all into a blizzard and trows it back

~Blair focuses her power on making little razors out of the water so when it cut trough him it exploded and the water sticks to the insides of the cuts~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm
busos_gurl

Koi:Akey's pills. She has a bad heart conditoin....but never stops fighting thats why i need to stay with her 24/7......  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

~Blair focuses her power on making little razors out of the water so when it cut trough him it exploded and the water sticks to the insides of the cuts~
the blizzard hits making both him fell a terible termal sock, but frezzing the water inside his wounds, that increased in 1/10 of it's normal size, with all that his blood froze over leaving nothing more that a carcass frozen in the skyes of hell  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:11 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Koi:Akey's pills. She has a bad heart conditoin....but never stops fighting thats why i need to stay with her 24/7......

~Danny holds his hand out~ Give em too me shes staying by me ~Danny stared at him telling him with his eyes he better listen~  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games