Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 pm

valak grabs tye and says "slik....but not fast enough"

ragnos said "no....but i know where and why she was taken"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm

"I wasn't trying to be fast, all I want is an apologie, I mean god all I needed was to go to the freaking bathroom"

"Why does he want Tye?" she asked gulping a bit

ShinyToy

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:33 pm

ragnos says "10 years ago....the blade with powers of gods was hidden untill now....valak need your friends blood to unlock it"

valak says "apologie?.....take the key to the chamber of fate"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:36 pm

"Oh is that all?" she gave out a sigh of releaf "Well she can get out of that no problem"

"You know what...screw you" she said breaking free again and disapeard somewhere in the room

ShinyToy

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:38 pm

valaks men serched the room untill 3 of his men cought her

ragnos says
"he is going to kill her anyways"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 pm

she looked over at the burning building exploding in certain areas and out of windows raining glass all over the ground. she watched in horror as the building she learned everything from was burning in front of her eyes she looked at the teachers trying to combat the flames but it seemed that all was in vain. her powers of light and healing had no help but to heal the wounded. she was upset that she had no earthly abilities that could help like earth to hold back the flames and keep them from spreading and water to put them out. she knew that her power played a certain role too and in the future she would be of assistance but she looked down upon her self and never dreamed of being important. she looked over at all the wounded some of which were dying she felt terrible and fell into shock when she realized that some of the dead could have been her a moment ago. she held her pixie close to her heart as she began to cry. she fell to her knees and then sat so her legs were spreading away from her she looked over again at the metal man and at the wounded and got up again to help the teachers and nurses heal the wounded and save the dying.

Tyurru1217

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Phoenix who ahd been tending to wounded and saving the near dead was walking in a wierd way toward a tree he then leaned up against it and looked in sorrow at the scene he was watching. He had no choice now there was only one thing he could do to stop this...defeat Valak. He knew if he wanted to deafet Valak he knew it wouldn't be as easy as fighting valak himself...it would end up creating a war...something he wanted to avoid.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:08 pm

valak takes tye and throws her onto a rock table with symboles on it

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Phoenix got up form where he stood stumbled a bit and teleported directly to where valak was satnding he stood behind him his sword to valak's throat. "I am done with you Valak...you have hurt enough people in your life and now this will finbaly end weither it ends here or in a huge war IT...WILL...END!" he then turned valak around and kicked to the ground ten feet away he then ran up and stuck his sword on Valak's neck pushing it it slightly. "you chose Valak....and make it quick Or I will end it here!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:39 pm

he chuckles and says "you have a choice....kill me and [i/] kill ragnos...or let me go"

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:44 pm

Phoenix paused for a minute to think, could he reay kill them both...along with the curse....alone. "I will do anything to rid you of this place...even if it means killing ragnos...but why would I have to kill him!?" Phoenix shouted pushing the sword farther into valak's neck.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:49 pm

"if i die he dies.....but would you kill you brother for poor little me.....or are you as heartless as me?" he laughs

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Phoenix growled. "I AM NOT YOU.....I would never...kill my own...family...but then again I...must get rid of you!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:12 pm

ragnos kicks away phoenix's sword

Dante Borges

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:32 pm

she wonders were every one is teleporting too
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games