Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:44 pm

Phoenix let go of Valak grabed tye and teleported swiftly back right infront of Amy. he then fell to his knes crying.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:53 pm

she looked puzzled this was a very confusing day for her she had never met another person that had an element like her she looked at phoenix with very worry full eyes she had never seen a member of any school faculty cry. she wondered what was happening she was scared for her, the school, and the others. she had never experienced any thing like this she knew a little of action but had never really been in any she knew spells to protect and damage others but had no idea how to use them under pressure she looked back at him noticing he was holding some one
"who's she?" she said in a light whisper sounding voice. she bent down next to him adjusting her bow. "what happened?" she had no clue of why the school was getting attacked and by whom she had no idea but right now all this didnt matter

Tyurru1217

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:03 pm

"Oh her...she's tye...she seems knocked unconcious but she'll be okay...here's wjhat the problem is...If I want to kill Valak...I will have to kill ragnos who is one of my many brothers..I can't deside...if I kill him and kill Ragnos aswell or....let Ragnos live and have Valak still in this realm where he can attack us at any time!" Phoeni said in a sobing voice as tears streamed down his face.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:07 pm

she still was confused, she knew what she wanted to say was rude but true "why not kill him if he is trying to kill you and kill us" she thought to her self she then grabed his shoulder. "can you take me to were they are?" she wanted to be partof this epic battle she wanted to see the behind the scenes she wanted to know of the cause of this.

Tyurru1217

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:19 pm

"The battle hasn't started but it will soon...I don't know what to do I can't kill ragnos but I can't let that monster keep hurting these students and my friends...I am at a loss, if I can't decide...I will just have to go and tell ranos and see what he says...if this comes to war...when valak dies...so will ragnos." Phoenix stood up seeming to have gained a new strength and started to walk along the lines of injured people healing as many as he could...he looked at the flaming remains of the school and then grabed some of te ash and vowed too kill Valak if it even ment sacrifices his and his new brother ragnos's lives.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:40 pm

a army of valaks minions attacked phoenix with valak on a horse

Dante Borges

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:41 pm

( were do you get these things?? lol sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:48 pm

(Okay dark rider I told my friend what you just said and he said your a noob chakking blotting blit) Phoeni blocking moves and killing many of he soildiers was wearing out. He had almost no energy left and had just had some wounds from last time he fought valak heal this was eather the end for Phoenix or the start of a new war. (GOD DAMN THIS IS GETTIN GOOD)

Phoenix utashima

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:52 pm

she ws looking around i horror at all the people getting killed. all the students getting killed. she then found her self almost getting her head cut off seeing the shadow of some one unsheathing his sword and swinging at her. she ducked with her hands over her head searching for a why to get to a clearing and a place were students and teachers could escape behind her force field.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:58 pm

valak pulls out his sword and charges at phoenix

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:02 pm

Phoenix Used a huge beam of fire to clear the way saving ten students from death in the process. "GO OVER THERE AMY...DALIA WILL HELP CREATE A LARGE ENOUGH FORCE FIELD EVERYONE RETREAT TO THE WESt FIELD!" Phoenix fought on as all the students and teachers ran through the path created by phoenix to safty. Phoenix had used all his crystals eenrgy if he kept fighting like this he would eventualy pass out form exaughsten and then it would all be over for him.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 pm

she ran too a spot were a teacher was standing fending off some warriors she ran too her and said"hurry get the students! over here!

Tyurru1217

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:06 pm

Phoenix ducked under the horse and rolled to a clearing abotu ten feet away from valak he then readied an arrow and shot straight for his heart.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:19 pm

(wait one flaking bloating minute he can't die...he absolutly cannot die!!! it would ruin the story line and this whole thing would plumet towards the grounds!)

Phoenix utashima

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games