Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 am
Not only am I still in pain (and unemployed!), I now have a fever. I mean, ********, I haven't had a fever since I was 10.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 am
I'm working on sending in a fiance visa to get my boyfriend into the states... He's on the other side of the world, and he managed to get all his forms to me promptly.

Now, I'm putting together an evidence packet to prove we are in a real relationship, which is a required thing to include with the application. Part of that are a few letters from people who know us both, confirming our relationship. And although the BF was able to get all of his people together and have it out of Australia and to my doorstep in a week, I've now been waiting almost a month to get stuff from people here in America. One of them lives in the same building as me, and they still can't get me the frigging letter.

I have to mail it in today without all the evidence I would like, because if I wait any longer, the visa photos he sent me will be too old to send (they have to be taken within 30 days of the app's submission).

It's already stressful enough to deal with immigration stuff anyway, getting a tiny letter saying that I actually know my fiance from a couple of people should not be so damn difficult.  

Quintessence

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm
Anyone looking for good art for reasonable prices?

http://furaffinity.net/user/kee

She's going through severe financial trouble right now and could really use the help. I'm trying to advertise everywhere I know to help her out

I'll be doing extra art for anyone that helps her out  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 pm
I got my avatar pretty close to Asphyxiation. The hair is still wrong, but close enough. There aren't any arm or toe markings though sad  

Alektorphobia

Nurses Aids

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:26 pm
I must say, I do like that avatar. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Needs more rainbow pubes neutral (a rainbow bikini bottom might work)  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Psycho Lee
Needs more rainbow pubes neutral (a rainbow bikini bottom might work)
Thing is the fur clothes things layer weird. neutral I'll go test it

Edit: it does work. Also added silver eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm
And then rainbow socks?

So I won't be getting convention photos onto the computer yet.

I got a MicroSD card, and then a MicroSD to regular SD adaptor. However, my SD card reader refuses to read it.

I don't know if it's the SD adaptor or the card reader.

I can buy a microSD USB reader for less than $5 on ebay... but they ship from China and I'm a bit freaked out about that. Plus it will probably take about 10 weeks.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rokstrin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm
Psycho Lee
And then rainbow socks?

Don't think socks work with the cat bottom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:14 pm
Ok, so I finally got around to beating Half Life 2 for the first time today (Yeah, yeah, I know, several years late. Sue me), and um...What the hell? That was like, the most anticlimactic thing ever. I'm usually pretty forgiving for things like that, but...well...it sucked. Hard.

How this got the episodic installments is beyond me. I mean, there really wasn't much of a story to be had, to be honest. I'm gonna say it...Quake 4 had more story than this O_o And fewer annoying characters.

Could someone please explain how Half Life 2 has its rabid fans? Because, to be honest, I'm not seeing it one bit. The game's just not that good. It's pretty, yeah, but that's about it.

And please, for the love of gods, keep in mind that this is my OPINION!!! Not all inclusive, hardcore fact X3

Though, I will admit...Throwing Combine soldiers straight up into the air is good for a chuckle or two XD  

Davin_Nightwind

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:42 pm
I've seen games with worse endings, honestly. Though I'm kinda wondering if they did Half-Life 2's ending like that on purpose, 'cause the first episode picks up literally RIGHT where the main game ends.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:56 pm
In other news, I have learned quite a bit about pharmaceutical drugs and my own anatomy today. Pretty soon I'll find out what I'm like on vicodin.  

Shakeidas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 am
Rainey, you are the most amazing person EVER. I love you ;^;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 pm
Shakeidas
In other news, I have learned quite a bit about pharmaceutical drugs and my own anatomy today. Pretty soon I'll find out what I'm like on vicodin.

*chuckles* Depends on how much they give you, really...They gave me 5 milligram tablets when I had that abscess, and it really didn't do much other than kill the pain. But then, a lot of painkillers that have a tendency to make people loopy don't do that with me O_o

So, I guess another part of that would depend on how your body handles it.  

Davin_Nightwind

Quintessence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm
Just watch your sleep habits. biggrin Stupidest thing to watch when you're dealing with prescription meds, I know, but I was on some decent ones briefly after my impacted wisdom teeth were chopped out of my head... I was so doped up, I got used to falling asleep all the time in my happy stupor.

After I stopped taking them, I couldn't fall asleep as easily, and I had problems with insomnia for the next three years. biggrin Super fun!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games