Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Quintessence
Just watch your sleep habits. biggrin Stupidest thing to watch when you're dealing with prescription meds, I know, but I was on some decent ones briefly after my impacted wisdom teeth were chopped out of my head... I was so doped up, I got used to falling asleep all the time in my happy stupor.

After I stopped taking them, I couldn't fall asleep as easily, and I had problems with insomnia for the next three years. biggrin Super fun!
Oh wow how much pills did you take? I could only take a half of what they gave me for the wisdom teeth and that knocked me out. I don't do happy stupor well though cause my body has a tendency to fight meds and I get dizzy and cramp up instead. XP

My sleep cycle is totally screwed right now though. I need to regulate it but right now it is so messed up. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Whelp, I survived my first dose of Vicodin. All it really did was give me some weird dreams. Seriously, I'm just doing one pill a night to help me sleep, the rest of the day is my antibiotics and ibuprofen.

But the pharmacy gave me 20 vicodin for some goddamn reason. It's like the whole world aside from me is really enthusiastic about that drug thanks to House.  

Shakeidas

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 pm
Shakeidas
But the pharmacy gave me 20 vicodin for some goddamn reason. It's like the whole world aside from me is really enthusiastic about that drug thanks to House.

They follow the infomercial principle, except instead of getting one and another is thrown in as a gift for friends or family, it's 20!

It's like there's a pill party in your house and everyone's invited. biggrin

...Though seriously, I was only given a few and I think I only took two total for my wisdom teeth removal surgery. (All for day one too. After that, I just took regular pain killers and didn't eat many solids for a while.) The super strong anti-biotics almost cleared up my acne in the few days I was taking them too. It's funny, 'cause I didn't really want to be on the super happy magic pain pill, but I wanted more of the non-addictive anti-biotic for cosmetic reasons. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm
Shakeidas

That's what they gave me. Standard 10 day, if I recall correctly. What kind of dosage did they give you?  

Davin_Nightwind

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm
5 mg per pill. The doctor just gave me the prescription to help me sleep if the pain is too great, but the instructions on the bottle say to take one or two every three to four hours... Yeah, that's probably a little more than I need.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 pm
I got so many drugs when I got my wisdom teeth out. I only took one pain pill and the rest went into the cabinet until my brother dislocated his shoulder and my mom gave them to him

OH OH OH
if you haven't noticed, I finally completed my quest (yet again) for seal slippers!  

Sadinda

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 am
Shakeidas
5 mg per pill. The doctor just gave me the prescription to help me sleep if the pain is too great, but the instructions on the bottle say to take one or two every three to four hours... Yeah, that's probably a little more than I need.

That's what they gave me, too. But, I was only supposed to take two a day. One when I got up, one when I went to bed. Different circumstances, of course.

Along with an antibiotic that was about the size of a bloody horse pill O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am
I was on vicodin after my cisection

holy crap, vicodin made me so happy and painfree. It was wonderful ;^;  

Alektorphobia

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Vicodin: no pain, no gain pain...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm
Finally got my con pictures loaded onto the computer. Needed to buy a new card reader which was a pain in the a**.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm
just got m first tattoo.... i would post pictures... but of course when my laptop got stolen so did my digital camera... stare

so untill then you will all just have to take my word for it that its awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 pm
So I've been with my fiancĂ© in rural Kentucky for the past 2 weeks (tagged along with him on a business trip), and it has really, really sucked. Besides the lack of a wireless connection in our hotel room (I know, bawww, but we brought our PS3, so it's all good X3), the sheer amount of stupid embodied in the people who live here is. . . I have no words. Besides one: RAEG.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm
Sunegami
So I've been with my fiancé in rural Kentucky for the past 2 weeks (tagged along with him on a business trip), and it has really, really sucked. Besides the lack of a wireless connection in our hotel room (I know, bawww, but we brought our PS3, so it's all good X3), the sheer amount of stupid embodied in the people who live here is. . . I have no words. Besides one: RAEG.

Believe me, I hear all sorts of things at my job. I can't say any more than that, but there are a lot of morons in this country.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 pm
Sadinda
I got so many drugs when I got my wisdom teeth out. I only took one pain pill and the rest went into the cabinet until my brother dislocated his shoulder and my mom gave them to him

OH OH OH
if you haven't noticed, I finally completed my quest (yet again) for seal slippers!
Lawls so you did just get them back. I was seriously thinking about pming you congratulating you on them the other day but I was nervous thinking maybe you had them for a lot longer and would be like....... I've had these for months or something... sweatdrop

I also only took one pill after my four wisdom teeth were removed. Took half of one when I got home and another half a few hours later that night.  

Krissim Klaw

Sadinda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:14 am
Krissim Klaw
Sadinda

OH OH OH
Lawls so you did just get them back. I was seriously thinking about pming you congratulating you on them the other day but I was nervous thinking maybe you had them for a lot longer and would be like....... I've had these for months or something... sweatdrop

I also only took one pill after my four wisdom teeth were removed. Took half of one when I got home and another half a few hours later that night.

hehe. Yeah, have only had them a week now. I hope I don't have a repeat of last time ninja  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games