Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm
( go ahead...shadow teacher won't be here for another......ten days at the least (in roleplay time....which can be a minute or an hour or even a year.) INJOY!!! ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:23 pm
(ok hmm what to do???)

luther razed his hands and focused his mind searching for the dead or maybe a play thing might be found here but there was nothing. "hmmm what to do." he mumbled to himself he pulled out a deep black pearl looking into it absantmindedly  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:54 pm
{its hard to belive the next page will be 1000...i remember when this was only one page long}
a group of people passed by luther quickly being led by a small child of ten{or 16 if the years are already in effect} and were heading for an area where the stench of blood and the screams of fighters could be heard  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:59 pm
luther smiled evily "blood battle perfect just like home." following keeping pace but just out of bow range.  

King Phar

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:08 pm
valak jumps off his horse when it fell and he puts his sword to phoenix's neck and says "is there any last words before you see your parents again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:08 pm
the men in a matter of seconds cleared the tree line and jumped out into open field and the group split heading for groups of valaks men and making quick work of them there weapons invisibly fast and in some cases it looked as if the men were biting valaks but the one that was in the lead stayed on a straight course  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 pm
luther grined putting the pearl to his forehead and focusing power through it he summoned the dead men back to life their forms standing up he said some words that hurt the ears and 3 of them turned into a parliquen held up by the others he sat atop it and smiled as they started moving as puppets running faster then any man faster then wolfs after the party.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:29 pm
on of valaks men yells to valak "valak, kenji is here"  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:30 pm
hugo came up behind valak and slammed into him knocking him off balance and taking the sword out of phoenix's neck
kenji:hugo, took long enough
hugo:sorry i was being tailed...he is still following
kenji:treat phoenix and lets get out of here....i think we have to take this as a routing
hugo:your giving up?
kenji:no but we cant take this much and we cant heal phoenix on the field...ill hold valak off you get everyone out of here
hugo:got it dad
hugo ran off with phoenix while applying medical herbs to phoenix's various cuts and bruises and went on to collecting the kids as kenji stood his ground facing valak  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:32 pm
"Thanks hugo." Phoenix cringed a tad at the pain in his neck. "Set me behind the barrier and then let me off I can regnerate my crystals energy there...After that get your lycan group to take the wounded well I get all well people out of here as fast as I can." Phoenix whistled a light call that was called back as young phoenix appeared out of no where and stood infront of kenji and Phoenix she went to nuzle Phoenix for comfort but he stoped her and showed her his neck. she looked angrily over at valak and roared as if she would have killed him right on the spot if there wasn't more important things to worry about."Young Phoenix I need you to fly me along till we get to a safe area...and keep an eye on everyone else. Please don't worry about me I'll be fine. It's the others we have to worry about now...there more important than getting revenge!"
A doubled voice that seemed to be coming from the phoenix that stood before them responded with a sad but angry tone of voice. "Fine....I will carry you to the safest point in this realm...and watch over the others the best I can...but I hope you understand that I want to crush valak in my beak right now and make sure he is dead!No one deserves this...and if I culd put an end to this I would do so in heart beat! Phoenix responded calmly: "I understand...I would do the same...but I do not have enough stregth or power to kill him now...plus I am not heartless, not saying you are but..." the phoenix a tad took back said "But...what do you meen killing this man is not heartless thing!?" Phoenix responded as tears filled his eyes. "If I killed that man...I would also kill my own brother."  

Phoenix utashima

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:39 pm
luther arrived jumping off his parliquen he let the body's fall lifeless walking forward "hello there i am luther can you point me toward the graveyard?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:59 pm
{king who are you talking to?}
hugo set phoenix down for Young Phoenix to pick up and then went to collecting the students while valak was preoccupied by kenji, a few of the other men he had come with had came back to him and the all turned to wolves in a matter of seconds slipping from there clothes easily, they picked the students up in there jaws and started the long trip to take them out of the battle field  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:01 pm
(um every one)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:03 pm
{ok cus i was cunfusseled}
hugo as a wolf stopped near luther and looked at him
why are you ust standing there like that in a war?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:09 pm
"cause this is how i alwase stand."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games