Got questions about the rps?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Then we might have an answer! Post your random questions about the rps here, and we, the crew might be able to get you an answer!

And if its anything about Resident Evil, come to me! I'll most likely know it and plus... i bought the novel version of RE:Extinction! It is sooooo good!!!!! Now ask questions and I'll be reading the stack of books that i need to catch up on! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:44 pm
QUESTIONS ALREADY ASKED!!!
------------------------------------

None so far.

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Gawd killer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:45 pm
((u gonna post in my guild or should i remove u?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:52 pm
Q: Are you going to post in my guild or am i going to remove you?

A: I've removed myself with that guild, You were coping your RP character from the RE one from here to yours. And i sorta don't do make-off rps. Takes the fun out of the original one.

Next Question!  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

IGmangachick
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:33 pm
I got's a question!!!! Okay, how come the endless night: a vampire rp thing is turning into a .hack rp? it's confuzzling my brain... name doesn't match contents... (sorry, I'm just confuzed...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:14 pm
IGmangachick
I got's a question!!!! Okay, how come the endless night: a vampire rp thing is turning into a .hack rp? it's confuzzling my brain... name doesn't match contents... (sorry, I'm just confuzed...)

Answer!!!

Okay, i'm making the vampire rp, and its not like the .hack rp. Yes it was a great rp to be in, but i'm currently addicted to Vampires and Zombies, so i decided that i wanted to be in a Vampire RP. Give me some time to make it!  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Reaper's Blood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces