Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Ever use your Goth-ness, or whatever to freak someone out.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Pretty much I only do some goth stuff, mostly like religious opinions, some dark clothes, dark art (sometimes), etc.

my friends dont mind it, some people tease abit or whatnot, etc.

Well basically one time I just decided out of a random prank to sorta go vampie goth style on people for one day, dressed somewhat and managed to find my old black paste from halloween to put on and such at my highschool, then for my grand moment of the prank, at lunch, I brought with me an old green winebottle and plastic cups. Inside I made some fake blood, you know the whole corn syrup, red coloring, touch of blue or chocalot mix, during the previous night. I pour some in one cup and started drinking, and alot of the people got grossed out thinking I had real blood. I even offered it to some people to try and no one would. I still cant believe I had to keep a straight face. Eventually I find out someone told the campus cops and they came by and I got them in a debate over if or not blood is a legal substance to have in school. Girl cop of course being the one trying to get it away while the guy was going for that it wasnt in any of the rules and such. Eventually they brought me into the vice principals office where I had to explain the blood was fake. The guy cop got a huge kick out of it but both the girl and my vice principal were giving me looks like "You should be expelled you morbid sicko." I almost thought they were going to expel me but it ended up that they couldn't find any grounds to expel me. Later I let my friends in on it but the rest of the school was left in the dark till near graduation.

Yes I know, sick and morbid joke, but gosh did it make me want to bust a gut laughing at all the people. Especially when campus security got into the arguement.

Anyways any other good stories of just screwing with people?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:36 pm
Read the majority of my posts... so our survey says.

Yes, I use my metalness to terrify and terrorise in equal measure.

Except against old people, to whom, I'm really friendly and helpful... so as to shatter this stereotypical illusion they have of people like me.  

Rellik San
Crew

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:34 pm
Usually not on purpose.. Though for the first day of school last year, I had accidentally gotten myself lost in the junior high building.
Some kid gave me a hesitant grin and told me I needed to turn left in the hallway. I kind of looked at him for a moment before smiling slowly and saying 'thanks.'
He seemed rather shaken and turned around and fled in the opposite direction.
It had me giggling all day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:19 am
I had every intention of having one of my friends drag me into our psychology class my a choke chain attacked to my choker, but I changed schools before I got the chance to.

Theres about only one other person who would be/is weird enough to 'scare' normal people, whom I plan to go on a city rampage with while we go shopping, sight seeing, dining and laughing. We both plan one day to both wear bright colours and accessories (basically look like candy kids) and be hyperactive cheerful freaks around our mutual friends who are totally used to us.

Usually I just end up seeming like a 'distant' person, but I hold doors open, and do the usual respectful kind person stuff I think is so lacking in my generation (and large portions of our society). Outside of that I just tend to attract slightly more gangster wanna-bes who try to prove they're 'tuff' heh.  

Dorian Requiem

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:17 am
No. I think it's childish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:32 am
I try and not bring more attention to myself for any reason,I'd rather not look like more of an idiot than I already am.  

Awesome Akwardness

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:09 am
not intentionally, although my art randomly get posted all over the school because my teacher is in love with it haha oy the weird yet loving looks i get for it hahaha some peple ask me IS THAT YOURS AHH thats weird and some othes go hey i love it so its in between really.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:26 am
Furzball
Pretty much I only do some goth stuff, mostly like religious opinions, some dark clothes, dark art (sometimes), etc.

Well basically one time I just decided out of a random prank to sorta go vampie goth style on people for one day, dressed somewhat and managed to find my old black paste from halloween to put on and such at my highschool, then for my grand moment of the prank, at lunch, I brought with me an old green winebottle and plastic cups. Inside I made some fake blood, you know the whole corn syrup, red coloring, touch of blue or chocalot mix, during the previous night. I pour some in one cup and started drinking, and alot of the people got grossed out thinking I had real blood. I even offered it to some people to try and no one would. I still cant believe I had to keep a straight face. Eventually I find out someone told the campus cops and they came by and I got them in a debate over if or not blood is a legal substance to have in school. Girl cop of course being the one trying to get it away while the guy was going for that it wasnt in any of the rules and such. Eventually they brought me into the vice principals office where I had to explain the blood was fake. The guy cop got a huge kick out of it but both the girl and my vice principal were giving me looks like "You should be expelled you morbid sicko." I almost thought they were going to expel me but it ended up that they couldn't find any grounds to expel me. Later I let my friends in on it but the rest of the school was left in the dark till near graduation.

Yes I know, sick and morbid joke, but gosh did it make me want to bust a gut laughing at all the people. Especially when campus security got into the arguement.

Your amazing... I myself have done the same thing that you have done... I added fake blood though on the sides of my mouth to make it look like I had just drank blood...  

Devils_lilboy

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:14 am
spooky_sez
No. I think it's childish.

Why not act like a 'child' every once and awhile rather then some idealistic uptight 'adult'. Yes we can act mature but we should have a chance to have fun and stuff. Just in this case we're having fun with the confused main population.

Dorian Requiem
I had every intention of having one of my friends drag me into our psychology class my a choke chain attacked to my choker, but I changed schools before I got the chance to.

Theres about only one other person who would be/is weird enough to 'scare' normal people, whom I plan to go on a city rampage with while we go shopping, sight seeing, dining and laughing. We both plan one day to both wear bright colours and accessories (basically look like candy kids) and be hyperactive cheerful freaks around our mutual friends who are totally used to us.

Usually I just end up seeming like a 'distant' person, but I hold doors open, and do the usual respectful kind person stuff I think is so lacking in my generation (and large portions of our society). Outside of that I just tend to attract slightly more gangster wanna-bes who try to prove they're 'tuff' heh.

I know exactly what you mean, alot of people are disrespectful and annoying. Especially that gangster and whatnot crud. Thats why I dont listen to most rap cause that is the image they want. Probably the only rap artist that I like is Will Smith. But yeah, sucks to try and find the respectful people of our generation. Used to be that I thought it was easier to find amongst girls then guys but I found out that girls just kept it hidden better.

Devils_lilboy
Furzball

Your amazing... I myself have done the same thing that you have done... I added fake blood though on the sides of my mouth to make it look like I had just drank blood...

Thanks!c biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:37 am
It just seems pointless...I also don't have the right style to freak someone out. I like to freak people out, with my personality then try and look freaky.

It's funny, it was during my friends birthday that she told me that she found a huge hobo spider in her house, and latter then we thought of ways to use it to scare people. I told her I wanted to scare my sister with it, and then we though of using tons of spiders, so now I might get a box of spiders for my birthday and use them to scar my sister so I can see her freak and jump out her window, and into the pool if I move the pool by her window.  

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am
Furzball
Eventually I find out someone told the campus cops and they came by and I got them in a debate over if or not blood is a legal substance to have in school. Girl cop of course being the one trying to get it away while the guy was going for that it wasnt in any of the rules and such. Eventually they brought me into the vice principals office where I had to explain the blood was fake. The guy cop got a huge kick out of it but both the girl and my vice principal were giving me looks like "You should be expelled you morbid sicko."

What's with the "of course" towards the female cop?

Traditionally I don't care about sexist comments. But that one harbours absolutely no logic; therefore, it offends me.

And I agree with spooky.

Such acts are immature and make you look like an a**.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:24 pm
This is a repeat topic and will be locked.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items