Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 pm

User Image

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Students,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

There have been some slight adjustments to the staff this year. Replacing Professor Moody as this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher will be the highly esteemed Hideki Ryuuga of the To-Ou University of Magic.

In addition to Professor Hideki, we will have several exchange students from To-Ou joining our Hogwarts family this year. Please take care in making sure that they feel welcome in our school at all times.

Please enjoy the rest of your summer holiday. Don’t forget, term begins on the first of September (or when you happen to register). We await your owl after registration.

Sincerely Yours,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image "The person whose n a m e is written in this Note shall die. . ."

|| GENERAL PLOTLINE ||

The investigation team has gained an invaluable, and most unexpected, ally in the fight against Kira: a personal friend of Watari’s, Albus Dumbledore – who, as unbelievable as it may sound, is actually a famous and highly respected wizard. After receiving intelligence that Kira’s methods of killing may in fact be a form of magic, L takes the investigation to a level beyond what most would consider humanly possible by moving Headquarters to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry – the institution of which Dumbledore is Headmaster.

Filling in the positions of both students and staff members at Hogwarts, the investigation team seeks to determine what sort of otherworldly force might be fueling the Kira attacks. But they get more then they bargained for – what, with having to face the threat of He Who Must Not Be Named.

.|| m a i n_C H A R A C T E R S ||.

__Death Note__

__.L [Ryuuzaki/Hideki Ryuuga].
    _.Played by: Hypnotique.
    This hunch-backed sweet tooth is the world's top three detectives, and leader of the Kira investigation. He is filling in at Hogwarts as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

__.Yagami Raito [Kira].
    _.Played by:
    Handsome and intelligent, he is the mass murderer known by the public as Kira. In order to prove himself innocent, he teams up with L and the rest of the investigation team, and is now posing as a seventh-year exchange student at Hogwarts. He is sorted into the Slytherin House. While at Hogwarts, he learns of the notorious Dark Wizard, Lord Voldemort, and hears the many rumors that said Dark Lord might really be alive once again. Perhaps this Dark Lord can prove a worthy ally of Kira's?

__.Matsuda Touta.
    _.Played by: Yaeka-Sama.
    Quite possibly the most useless member of the Kira investigation team, the clumsy and carefree Matsuda follows L to Hogwarts as an attempt to prove his loyalty and his worth to the rest of the team. He is posing as a seventh-year exchange student at Hogwarts and is sorted into the Gryffindor House.

__.Amane Misa.
    Impossibly in love with her idol (who she knows to be the same person as her 'boyfriend') Misa has vowed to follow Kira to the ends of the earth. And so it is no surprise when she decides to tag along with the investigation team and pose as a fifth-year exchange student at Hogwarts. She is sorted into the Slytherin House.

__.Mihael Kheel [Mello/M]
    _.Played by: [reserved for Casron].
    One of L's successors, Mello wants to prove himself worthy of taking over L's position should the great detective ever pass away, and so when he hears of the Kira investigation moving to Hogwarts, he goes there as well -- even without the permission to do so. He knows he can be useful. He is posing as a fifth-year exchange student at Hogwarts. He is sorted into the Gryffindor House.

__.Nate Rivers [Near/N]
    _.Played by:
    Another of L's potential successors, Near does not really feel the same need to prove himself as Mello does. However, he does follow Mellow to Hogwarts... just to make sure that Mello doesn't do anything rash and get himself killed while doing so. He is posing as a second-year exchange student at Hogwarts and is sorted into the Ravenclaw House.

__.Mail Jeevas [Matt]
    _.Played by:
    Mello's loyal companion, he follows Mello to Hogwarts. He doesn't really care much about the investigation... as long as he can play his video games on the way. He is posing as a fifth-year exchange student at Hogwarts and is sorted into the Gryffindor House.

__Harry Potter__

__.Harry Potter.
    _.Played by: Lostpharoah.
    The Boy Who Lived. Fifth-year Hogwarts student. Gryffindor House.

__.Ronald [Ron] Weasely.
    _.Played by:
    Best friend of Harry and Hermione. Fifth-year Hogwarts student. Gryffindor House

__.Hermione Granger.
    Remarkably intelligent best friend of Harry and Ron. Fifth-year Hogwarts student. Gryffindor House.

__.Lord Voldemort.
    _.Played by:
    He Who Must Not Be Named. The Dark Lord. Possible ally to Kira.

__.Draco Malfoy.
    _.Played by:
    Fifth-year Hogwarts student. Pure Blood. Slytherin House. Avid Kira supporter.

__.Albus Dumbledore.
    _.Played by:
    Headmaster of Hogwarts and ally to L and the Kira Investigation Team.

__.Severus Snape.
    Potions master. Head of the Slytherin House.

__.Tom Riddle.
    By complete accident, he has ended up in this time period. Snape is brewing a potion to send him back to his own time, but unfortunately the potion takes three months to complete. In the time that he spends in the present realm, Tom discovers who he becomes in the future, and realizes that he does not want to be that way-- but, every day, he falls more and more into the darkness.

|| m i n o r_C H A R A C T E R S ||

__Death Note__

__.Ryuuk
    _.Played by:
    He is bound to the Death Note that Raito owns, and so has no choice but to go to Hogwarts as well. What if people can see him? This is a world where magic exists, so it is quite possible... This should be amusing for him.
    *Whoever plays Raito should also play Ryuuk, to make things easier.

__.Rem
    She is bound to the Death Note that Misa owns, and so has no choice but to go to Hogwarts as well. Not that she would ever leave Misa behind; she cares about the girl far too much to leave her unprotected. But she hopes Raito knows what he's doing... otherwise she might have to go against her promise to Misa and kill him.
    *Whoever plays Misa should play Rem, to make things easier.

__.Quillsh Wammy [Watari]
    _.played by:
    He is a guardian of sorts to L, and also a good friend of Albus Dumbledore. How he has connections with the wizarding world in the first place still remains unknown.

__Harry Potter__

__.Fred + George Weasely.
    Trouble-making seventh-year Hogwarts students. Gryffindor House.

__.Minerva McGonagall.
    _.Played by:
    Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts. She is the Transfiguration teacher and Head of the Gryffindor House, also an ally to L and the Kira Investigation Team.

__.Wormtail.
    _.Played by:
    Lord Voldemort's servant.

__.Sirius Black.
    _.Played by:
    Harry Potter's Godfather. A convicted criminal who is innocent of the crimes he is charged with, he is an ally to L and the Kira Investigation Team.

" The Rebellion begins . . . " User Image

L a w l i-P0P

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:32 pm
User Image

.|| How To Use ||.
[ aka, the RULES ]

What I say goes. I don't care what Kira says, I am the true God[ess] of this Roleplay! Please follow my rules!

__.o0} Obviously, follow the general Gaia TOS.

__.o1} Literacy is a must. This means no chat-speak, no one-liners, and no **'s to represent actions!! I am not a spelling or grammar nazi - I won't be mad if you spell something incorrectly because I know I make mistakes quite often. Just try. Also, your posts must be, at the very least, one paragraph [roughly 5-7 well-developed sentences] long.

__.o2} Have an open mind. This roleplay may contain yaoi [boy x boy action]. If that offends you, I suggest you leave immediately.

__.o3} Romance is allowed and encouraged. Cybering, on the other hand, is not.

__.o4} Violence is acceptable. Try not to make scenes too gorey though.

__.o5} Cursing/swearing is fine.

__.o6} Don't god-mod/powerplay. Everyone hates that.

__.o7} Don't kill off other characters. If someone gets bored with the RP and asks you to kill off their character, that is an exception. But I have to know about it before it can actually happen, got it?

__.o8} PM me your requests to join. Please don't post them in here.

__.o9} Title your PM Hog Note, the story of DeathWarts in your request to join.

__.1o} Don't just leave without saying anything. It’s impolite. This is a long-term roleplay after all, so we want to keep it going.

__.11} Tell me if you won't be able to post for an extended period of time. That way I won't think that you ditched the roleplay.

__.12} Feel free to play as many characters as you like. As long as you keep active with each character your playing, and you don't choose to play the entire cast, then I'm fine with you playing multiple characters.

__.13} The final and most important rule: HAVE FUN!! =D

As God[ess] of the roleplay, I have the right to kick you out should you give me a reason too. Normally I am a very lax person, so you really shouldn't have to worry as long as you obey my rules and stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:15 pm
User Image

.|| p r o f i l e_S K E L E T O N S ||.

Please use these skeletons when you PM me your request to join.

__Death Note + Harry Potter Characters__

[b]Gaia Name[/b]:
[b]Character Name(s)[/b]:
[b]RP Sample[/b]:

__Original Characters__

READ THESE RULES before sending me your Original Character form. If you break any of these rules, I will automatically deny your request to join.

__.o0} I will not tolerate Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues. If you don't know what those are, then don't even bother sending me a request because your character probably is one.

__.o1} Your character cannot be a long-lost friend/sibling/lover of a Death Note or Harry Potter character.

__.o3} Your character cannot own a Death Note (or be a Kira), nor can they be a Child-Who-Lived.

__.o4} I have the right to not accept your character.

__.o5} I will accept 4 original characters. You can only play one original character.

With that said, here is the skeleton for Original Characters. PLEASE use this form when you PM me your request.

[b]Gaia Name[/b]:
[b]Character Name(s)[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]House[/b]: [Slytherin/Gryffindor/Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw]
[b]Short Bio[/b]:
[b]Kira Supporter?[/b]: [yes/no/what is Kira?]
[b]Appearance[/b]: [pictures are preferred].
[b]RP Sample[/b]:

L a w l i-P0P

// Testing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas