Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clownrus

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm
I just went to smashbros.com for the first time to find, that Ike from Fire Emblem has joined the smash team. I'm VERY excited for this, I beleive he'll be replacing marth and will be more fun to play as. I'd still be quite sad if he replaced Marth though. But hey, I'd have a new main.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:56 pm
He won't replace Marth, if he's replacing anybody he's replacing Roy. Why does everyone think he's replacing anyone anyway? Because they don't have any knowledge of Fire Emblem and think it only should get one rep? Sorry, but everywhere I look I see this question.  

That1WillGuy

crusnik 09

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:53 am
it doesn't matter who he replaces he seems like a cool character so he could be the new roy or marth but i was crossing my fingers for roy and marth to return  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:14 pm
i hope ike does'nt replace marth or roy. in ssbm i was actually pretty good with them.  

giggitygoo89

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 pm
I wasn't too thrilled about that since his atacks are mainly like Marth! crying I wish Roy was in Brawl! And Shadow from Sonic too! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:04 pm
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel
I wasn't too thrilled about that since his atacks are mainly like Marth! crying I wish Roy was in Brawl! And Shadow from Sonic too! ninja
User Image
"Forever...

WTF?

What are you talking about?

Roy was a Marth clone, Ike is his own character. Ike has no moves similar to Marths, except his Counter. That is it.

...and ever."
User Image
[ Angelic Medic ]

Kyle Riley

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Manakete Charlee Tahno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 pm
Ike is SO cool! I just love his Great Aether! One time I KO'd three people all at once with that move! Not only that, but Ike is just down right powerful. You can knock out any character at only 40% or even less if you can play well with Ike. Unfortunately, Ike is kinda slow and he's just not my buddy. Pikachu is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 am
Ike is a powerhouse and i you can use him right your nearly unstopable.  

Chaos Harpie

Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff