Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:51 pm
krystalcollected
lost2darkness

XD Wow, I feel dumb. Guess the tiny name change caught me off-guard.

If you're still interested in a commision, let me know.

yeah...sorry xD

Anyway, I am defiantly still interested. I love the two pictures you did for me before, as well as the one picture you did of sirus and Krystal, so I'd love to see what you'd do for a picture of my mate and I <3

Can do 3nodding

what are you looking for? Full-color w/ or w/out bg, and any pose ideas? Suggestive, or just cute? Im open to everything but yiff... biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 pm
krystalcollected
Manda_Tifa
*has idea* ninja

How are you with female tasteful nudity? xp

I have nothing against it at all :3
I need nekkie pictures of you again.... ninja  

Manda_Tifa

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:16 am
lost2darkness

Can do 3nodding

what are you looking for? Full-color w/ or w/out bg, and any pose ideas? Suggestive, or just cute? Im open to everything but yiff... biggrin

full color with background. AS for posing, just something romantic/sweet. *is a sucker for romantic stuff.* As for exact poses, I'll let you think of something :3

Manda, just look at my FA gallery, you'll find at least one nude picture of Krystal in there :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:17 am
krystalcollected
lost2darkness

Can do 3nodding

full color with background. AS for posing, just something romantic/sweet. *is a sucker for romantic stuff.* As for exact poses, I'll let you think of something :3

Manda, just look at my FA gallery, you'll find at least one nude picture of Krystal in there :3

Alriighty smile But as a warning, my prices have sky-rocketed a bit, since I dont have as much time. 20k sound fair for this?  

lost2darkness

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:07 am
lost2darkness
krystalcollected
lost2darkness

Can do 3nodding

Alriighty smile But as a warning, my prices have sky-rocketed a bit, since I dont have as much time. 20k sound fair for this?

More then fair, you're a good artist, I don't mind paying a little more :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:36 pm
krystalcollected
lost2darkness
krystalcollected
lost2darkness

Can do 3nodding

More then fair, you're a good artist, I don't mind paying a little more :3

biggrin thanks.  

lost2darkness

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:35 pm
alrighty, here's the sketch smile

http://truro.deviantart.com/art/Krystal-Collected-Sketch-64289147

and Zella wants to know how her trade is coming 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:42 am
awww, it looks adorable <3 I can't wait to see a finished version :3  

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:25 pm
hehehe...here it is finished. *ish money-hungry*

biggrin

http://truro.deviantart.com/art/krystalcollected-commision-64454029

download link: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/251/6/1/krystalcollected_commision_by_Truro.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 am
I hate to bug you with this, but there are a couple color mistakes in it.

Her tail is black up top, and white at the tip. and her legs are the same as her arms/hands (red halfway, pink at bottom)

If you could fix those I'd really apperciate it...if not, oh well..

and how much do I owe you again? and is it okay if I post it on my show-off gallery on FA? (I'll give credit and everyhting, of course.)  

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:16 pm
krystalcollected
I hate to bug you with this, but there are a couple color mistakes in it.

Her tail is black up top, and white at the tip. and her legs are the same as her arms/hands (red halfway, pink at bottom)

If you could fix those I'd really apperciate it...if not, oh well..

and how much do I owe you again? and is it okay if I post it on my show-off gallery on FA? (I'll give credit and everyhting, of course.)

sorry, I was just going off of what it looked like last time. I think I must have donei t wrong then... I'll try to fix it now.

price ish 20k smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:29 pm
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/252/b/5/krystalcollected_commision_by_Truro.jpg

sorry about that. I'll probably be uploading it on FA too. What is your FA account? (and yes, you can, as long as you give credit and all that othe blah blah blah 3nodding )

lost2darkness

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:27 pm
my FA is http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shinigami-whistle/ , and my show-off gallery is http://www.furaffinity.net/user/krystalcollected

I would like to know your FA, cause I think I did post the two older pictures you did for me on there, but only have them linked to your Da because I dont' know you had a FA.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:44 pm
Thanks! Actually, my FA is relativley new, and I only upload anthro/furry pictures there. I don't think the first commisions are there; maybe the one with you and Sirus jin....

anyways, here it is: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/truro/

and thanks for the tip !!! blaugh heart

lost2darkness

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:19 am
no prob :3 You're a good artist and deserve tips, nyah xp

*goes to upload new artage and link to your FA, as well as fix the old ones of yours I sumited as well*  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff