Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
People Who Have The PotC:AWE Soudtrack...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuffinxXxBluffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
I may be late on saying this seeing as how it's been like... three months since it came out.

But after seeing the movie I've noticed that 'Up Is Down' comes before 'I See Dead People In Boats'. When in the movie it's the other way around. Isn't that kinda weird? I think so, 'cause it's backwards. u.u

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 pm
The soundtrack people were doing good with keeping the songs in movie-order with the first two, but the tracks on the AWE soundtrack are definitely out of order; that annoyed me as well. :/  

Smelly Pirate Hooker

MuffinxXxBluffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:32 pm
Yea! And 'Parlay' comes before 'Calypso' in the movie just not the soundtrack. Perhaps they were rushing it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:54 pm
just a thought and an opinion thats all but maybe they had the soundtrack song order before they had the movie song order??
just my thoughts  

axelkitty

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MuffinxXxBluffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:11 pm
That's a good thought... Likely too... but it's still kinda crazy. n.n;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:41 am
lol i know it sounds crazy, but i was just saying cause, on the DMC sound tack the songs are out of order also  

axelkitty

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You better luff this art...

I havnt heard the AWE one yet. Well, I kinda did when I watched the movie twice. Im still trying to get the other two. And a bunch of other stuff. x.x

...Or Jack will get dressed!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:04 pm
Haha. It's okay. It's in the right order kinda... in the movie than it is on the soundtrack. And I don't have the other two either. n.n;;  

MuffinxXxBluffin

zombeh-tapeworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:22 am
I haven't got AWE but i do have DMC.
I do agree that most of the songs are in wrong order but maybe its not ment to be. perhaps its just for the spiffyness and sound of the music than the order. Like 'The Kraken' sounds really good just before 'Davy Jones'. It would ruin the exsperiance for me if there was a diffrent song in the middle.

Also in the movies the songs are alot shorter in order for everyone to hear the characters speaking and the music stops so if it was going to be in absolute perfect order then there would be alot of short, out-of-wack songs on one album.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:57 pm
Oh good, I thought I was going crazy. xd I always try to picture the movie in my head while I'm listening to the soundtracks, and I could have sworn AWE's tracks were not in the right order.  

x.fiendish

Antlers

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Songs can be out of order for many soundtracks. Sometimes the composer feels they sound better in one order than another.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:14 pm
I noticed it, but it doesn't really bother me. I like to have it mixed up! Also, I got the soundtrack before I saw the movie, so I'm used to that order. sweatdrop  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:37 pm
Smelly Pirate Hooker
The soundtrack people were doing good with keeping the songs in movie-order with the first two, but the tracks on the AWE soundtrack are definitely out of order; that annoyed me as well. :/
I went through and changed them in my iTunes so they flow in movie order. Part of it might be that Hans Zimmer did the music for three out of order. Disney has this thing about flow, too. That might have been why.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:45 am
You thin that's jumbled up? Try the CotBP soundtrack! The songs are named incorrectly and they are waaaaay out of order.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

EITC Lord Cutler Beckett

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:47 am
I Do!!!  
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff