Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
How do you eat your cream puff? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XViolentineX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:58 pm
I cut it in half and use a spoon to eat the cream stuff and then i eat the outside sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm
Oh my gosh I have never eaten a Cream Puff before D=  

TenakuMihara

Zafira_098

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:02 pm
i stick it in my mouth, chew, then i walk away...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:51 pm
I nibble on the outside, and when the cream starts to come out of the end, I eat it. XD

I'm like Konata.  

faryuu

Miss Sane

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:20 am
I love those things. heart
I eat it the way Miyuki does, or perhaps eat it like a regular sandwich.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:31 am
eh? so what Konata was eating was a cream puff?!
i thought what Miyuki was eating was THE cream puff while what Konata was eating was a chocolate cornet...
but well, going with what the thing miyuki had in the hand saying that she scraps up the cream of it , i'd say i eat the cream puff bit by bit maybe starting from the sides , and sth licking the cream
, but i think i've eaten the cream version of the chocolate cornet, but i guess it'd be called a cream cornet... , well, it depends, and to add, there's a cherry on the cream at the end of the cornet,
i'd usually leave that for someone else,if no one wants it and if i eat it outside, maybe at places outside with birds and such, i 'd leave the cherry somewhere so maybe it woulden go to waste and the birds could have it.
i'd eat a bit of the bread on top but lick some cream and maybe biting some bread at the bottom, and when it gets small enough, i'd eat the bread with the cream inside of it, not as much like konata but a bit... i hold the cornet horizontally but if i eat while using the computer i'd most probably hold it like Konata  

Oakarii

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces