Submit

Funny?
  Well, duh.
  I think he would take it seriously.
  You're a hoe. D:<
View Results

Emo_Vampire_Luver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:48 am
my friend heard something about that, but i don't think its true, cause the person she heard it from was telling everybody pete was getting married to someone cause he got her pregnant, but then it turned out that the girl my friend heard the rumor from got pete mixed up with someone else and had no idea what she was talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:14 am
AshIsAwesome
You guys are SERIOUS douchebags towards Ashlee Simpson.
What has she done to you?
Absolutely nothing.
Honestly, we all know these rumors aren't true but if he wanted to marry her leave it alone.
How do you people know if she's not the one?
Maybe Pete actually does love her.
Seriously, just because you see her one way in the tabloids doesnt mean you can automatically talk s**t about her when she comes in contact with someone you obsess over.

:'D
I seriously love you.

[RaBid.PoP~TaRt]

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:12 pm
I kind of like Ashlee's songs. They're not that bad. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:29 pm
To second what AshIsAwesome so awesomely said...

You guys are SO mean to Ashlee. Really! I mean, I don't like her myself, but Pete chose her! I believe, although I reeaally don't like her music, that she and Pete have an honest relationship. Why? Because Pete says so. That's good enough for me, and if you all really love Pete, it should be good enough for you too. Honestly!

As for the marriage rumors...riddiculous. Pete would announce it the second he was married, and he hasn't. because he isn't. Pete doesn't seem ready to marry, but when he is and does, it isn't for us to judge. So. there. 3nodding  

GigaCami

MrsEdwardCullen1901

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:27 pm
i also agree with what AshIsAwesome said. i do not particulary care for her music, or the fact that she got a nose job and quite a few other things I've heard, but it is Pete's decision. If he wanted to marry her (Which i cant see) i would support his decision 100%. Although I cannot see him or the rest of the band in formal wear, or Pete actually walkingdown the aisle. I can picture him skipping or something random. Besides, I've stopped thinking that he will dump Ashlee to come find and marry me for like 4 years.maybe more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:21 am
outspokenxlovee
FOBio_pete_hearts_me
i do not believe the Rumors. Pete Wouldn't ruin his life by getting married to a whore with a fake nose. and thats that. im not jelous because i am not a teenie. i just dont think he is ready for marrage. and Ashlee isn the right one anyways

agreed in a way.
and c'mon you guys, give pete some credit.
i mean you only get married once in your life you know.
well unless you plan to get divorced then remarry someone else. neutral

yeah i agree.  

Eksdee XD

Hollywood Royale

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 pm
Its true, sorry girls.
http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-09-getting-married-15

And to those that said Pete isn't ready for marriage.... how the eff do you know!?
Everyone hits the stage at different times. Some of my friends got marries at 18. Some at 22.... some are engaged now and we're 24... And Pete is 28... and he's in love.
Why can't you guys be happy that Pete has found someone that makes him happy?
You have no idea what their relationship is like.  
The Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff