Reply Roleplay forum
New Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 pm
Namiko looked up when Naruto walked by her. "So that's the class clown. Naruto." she thought. He gave her a weird look, because she was staring at him. She sighed. "What's that look for?" she asked, already knowing the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:38 pm
((can I join? If I can, heres my pro.
User Name: Zetsummei
Character Name: Sero Uchiha
Village: Leaf (Now on the Akatsuki)
Bio: Unknown
Appearance: User Image  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:30 pm
Just then, Neji appeared. He looked at Namiko, who was still studying the piece of paper she found. "Let me see that." He took the paper and looked at it. "What does it say, Neji?" Akira asked. "Uhh...Namiko...you were holding it upside-down." It was in perfect english. (Or whatever language they read in.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:51 pm
Namiko's jaw dropped. She snatched the paper from Neji. Ryoku behind her was on the ground laughing. Namiko's hands balled into fists. "STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" she yelled. Ryoku couldn't even respond. Namiko turned to Neji. "This is all your fault! I'm going to be hearing about this for the rest of my life! Why didn't I just leave you alone when we were in the academy! I'm so sorry I wanted to be nice and meet this big Neji Hyuuga that everyone talked about!" she yelled. She blinked tears away. "Stupid Neji." she thought. "I just wanted to be nice to him."
*FLASHBACK*

Namiko was still in the academy. She was doing very well with her grades and had three great friends. One named Jinsoku who was her best friend and in her class, one named Nayuki who was much older than her, but the two girls were friends anyways, and one named Shina who was also in her class. Namiko always sat by Jinsoku. She was a pretty happy girl, but one thing upset her. Someone named Neji Hyuuga was always talked about and everyone said he was smarter than even Namiko, but she had never met him.
She saw him in class with an empty chair next to him. She stopped walking and soon Jinsoku stopped too. "Hey! Jinsoku? Is it okay if we don't sit together today?" she asked and showed Jinsoku her big smile. Jinsoku smiled back. "Sure. I'll go sit by Ryoku." Namiko made a face at that. "Well, is there any reason you don't want to sit together?" he asked. Namiko looked at Neji. "I want to meet someone." She sat down and smiled at Neji who didn't even react. "Hi. I'm Namiko Naratashi. I don't think we've-" she began, but Neji cut her off. "You're the Science girl. You feel that everything must have an explanation. You can't just say it was destiny. That's not good enough for a Naratashi! No, you have to think of a Scientific reason for everything and if you can't find one then you don't believe it's really happening." he said. Namiko's eyes were wide. "I-I...We've never even met. H-How can you just judge someone like that? And because I don't believe in destiny! It's just not right!" Namiko said. Neji shook his head. "You're so ignorant. You disgust me." he said and left his seat to find a new one. Namiko was left alone and confused. *A few days later* "NEJI NEJI!" Namiko yelled as she chased after Neji. He stopped to listen to her. "I just want you to know you are now officially my rival. And Jinsoku isn't very found of you either." with that she left Neji to be the one confused.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

PennyLane55

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:13 pm
((so is it ok if I can join o.O))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:15 am
((Yeah. That's fine. Just jump in whenever you want!))  

PennyLane55

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:56 am
((awsome! what's going on now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:35 pm
((were just messing around I'm sakura who is pissed off at sasori lolz rofl))  

Level_E_Vampire

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:09 pm
((uhhh...yeah still confused o.O))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:10 pm
((ehhh..sorry well just start))  

Level_E_Vampire

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:20 pm
((okay lets see...))

Sero walked into the Akatsuki base. "Hey guy's! What's up!" All the members looked at him with a...killing glare in their eyes. But there was one who wasn't so...glummy. "Sero-chan! How is it going after the mission." Sero backed up a bit. "I guess you could say good. Pestersome Jounin though. Kept getting in my way. Where were you anyway Tobi! I thought you were supposed to be backing me up!" Tobi looked a little sheepish then. "Tobi...was in the middle of something." Sero just scoffed and went to the Akatsuki couch ((YAY AKATSUKI COUCH! It is much better than a REGULAR couch!)) and sat there. Surprisingly, nobody was sitting there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:27 pm
"Namiko calm down please"pleaded Sakura  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:53 pm
Namiko sighed and swallowed. "Fine. Neji, I'm now officially ignoring you." she said with a sly grin on her face. Ryoku sighed. "Namiko. I really don't think he cares." he said and pointed over to Neji who wasn't even listening. He had the paper in his hand and was reading what it said. Namiko crossed her arms and pouted.

((Yeah. In case you didn't notice any characters that are made up have their profiles posted on the front page. So if you need to know who someone is it should be on the front page.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:33 pm
can i b gaara  

church of rvb

memeshero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 am
user:memeshero
Character:wolf
Village: the village drowned in blood
Bio:unknown
Apperance: she wears a mask and a very short skirt. Her long black hair blends in with the shadows when shes on a asassin's mission  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff