Submit

Marcus Draconus

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:16 am
Leaf Tatsuya: (Thinking to himself) Well isn't this a nice surpise, a fight.*lands on a near by roof to watch the scuffle* And I just got home from an A rank mission with Kakashi. Now I come back and run Gaara on one side and Reiki on the other. I don't know much about Reiki but i heard she's no one to mess with, at least thats what someone told me. And Gaara, well our entire network knows of him and he's no one to trifle with at any rate.

*A hawk lands next to him, then poofs. A shinobi is sitting where the hawk was* "Commander, we gotta to report in to the Hokage."

"Oh fine, and i was interested to see what happens though, but no matter." *They both did some hand signs, poofed, and were now hawks. They both took off and headed toward the Hokages office, with no one able to follow for they both flew as swift as lightning.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:02 pm
*glances up and sees a cloud of smoke**turns towards gaara* Sorry, buddy, but I have to go. *jumps off*  

OkamiKazu

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:33 pm
leaf Inoue: *walks out from behind building* "Ha! Guess garra had a little problem today...." Turns and faces gaara, "so what was that all about?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff