Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:22 pm
6:19 p.m. [September 29th, 2007]

Dear Diary...

"Burned Alive," is a such a good book... I haven't been able to put it down. I think I over watered some of my plants because of it... But the strangest thing happened... One day, it's droopy looking as though the leaves are weighed down, and the next, it's vibrant and full of life. No one was even out there, well except Evelyn but she couldn't have anything to do with it... Could she?

[moved from old journal to new]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:37 pm
11:33 p.m. [November 9th, 2007]

Evelyn rubbed her tired eyes as Ocean kissed her cheek goodnight. Her ickle self climbed into her over sized bed, soon welcoming the sandman whose open arms welcomed her into the land of slumber...

Evelyn awakened in a small field of lilies. A familiar sense of comfort dawned within her as she inhaled the blossoms as though they were sweet, purple confections.

She jumped up off the dirt floor and bound within the patches, twirling and humming to herself all the while. Moments later she came upon a small pond with a bunch of lily pads on top. Cautiously, she approached. She was anxious at what she may find, but she was still nervous. Her naïve mind still believed that monsters could appear anywhere at any time. Even during the daylight.

She jumped at least two feet into the air when something leapt from the water and landed on a lily pad. Once she mustered up the courage, she blinked and came face to face with-

A frog...

'Oh... Phew...'

She held her heart and drew in a deep breath before she approached the edge of the pond. A smile appeared her on face when she saw a cluster of little tadpoles. But as they swam away, the reflecting water revealed a shocking image of someone that used to be...

Her dream was shattered when the sound of Ocean's voice announced that breakfast was ready.

"What a strange dream..." Evelyn murmured as she hauled herself out of bed.

Moments later, she arrived in the bathroom where she would use the lavatories, shower, and brush her teeth like the good little child she was. Only something went a little differently this morning...

Evelyn fluttered her wings dry in the sunlight that pierced through the window. Wrapping a towel around herself and her hair, she grabbed her tooth brush and bubblegum toothpaste and scrubbed her teeth until she looked like a rabid dog. She stepped onto the stool and spat into the sink and rinsed out a few times. The mirror was foggy and hadn't quite cleared from her warm shower earlier. She used the side of her arm to wipe the steam off the mirror. Little did she know that she just wiped away any last remnants of her familiar face.

She jumped back and shrieked, "M-my eyes!"

Ocean came storming into the bathroom and frantically looked around to see what was wrong. When she saw only her daughter staring at herself in the mirror, a sigh of relief escaped her.

"What did you scream for honey?"

All Evelyn could do was stammer as she stared into the mirror. Her usually pale purple eyes weren't staring back, instead, they has speckles of green within them. The same ones from her dream...

oc3anofdr3ams

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces