*glomps*
View Results

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:22 am
okay so here's a game i was thinking we could do. Tell something that happened to you that happened in twilight (or pretty close). like today was the first day of high school and there was this guy looking at me really weird and i was like "i feel like bella!" lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 am
oh! i got one! can i do one from eclipse? ok, so when Bella was trying to force the magnets together... yeah, i've done that, alot... it just annoys me that they wont stick together!  

grayskye

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:36 am
I HAVE ANOTHER ONE! today we went to some state park thing and there was a HUGE lake like right next to the forest and i was like "OMG I'M AT La Push!!!" There was even this big tree on the shoreline. lol! it was great! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Well i felt like Bella when Bella had to deal with edward leaving the way he did.
It's happened to me. i felt like i was living the story  

SesshomarusPrincess

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:07 pm
SesshomarusPrincess
Well i felt like Bella when Bella had to deal with edward leaving the way he did.
It's happened to me. i felt like i was living the story

I KNOW! i was like literally depressed the day i read it... until he came back of course! also today someone had a car like bella's (only this one had flames on it)and as it was driving away it was really loud and annoying so i guess i felt like everyone bella passed in forks. lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:09 pm
LMAO!  

SesshomarusPrincess

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:12 pm
OH I've got one!
I feel like Bella when I'm in gym class and hurt myself. sweatdrop
x]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:14 pm
oh! oh! i got one! i feel like rosalie when i walk in and everyone looks at me because i'm so beautiful!... lol! just kidding! not really. sweatdrop  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:58 am
i feel like BELLA when i fall in the randomest places and/or times. im sutch a clutz redface  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:25 pm
I feel like Bella when I stub my toes so many times that I'm surpise they still look like toes and they havn't fall off. Also when I keep falling down the stairs. sweatdrop  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

alwaysfullmetal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:20 pm
Water-Earth_Minx
I feel like Bella when I stub my toes so many times that I'm surpise they still look like toes and they havn't fall off. Also when I keep falling down the stairs. sweatdrop

XD Dude, I am exactly like that as well!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:11 pm
i just realized something. stephenie got her point of bella across quite well. i mean of how she can relate to a lot of people. looking at all of the posts i realized most of them say "i feel like bella when..." oh stephenie's amazing is she not?  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

~S~I~S~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:37 pm
You know when Mike keeps asking bella out right? I felt like that when the most popular guy in school asked me out-but i had no feelings for him. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:14 pm
~S~I~S~
You know when Mike keeps asking bella out right? I felt like that when the most popular guy in school asked me out-but i had no feelings for him. stare

That's happened to me before.... stare
This kid in my class used to flirt with me all the time (we both had last names that were close together, so we had to sit close all the time...)
He's waaaaaay shallow though and sometimes can be mean.....
He's sorta cute, but I'd never like him back cause he can be such a jerk at times.... stare

Dancingonairwaves

BayFox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:28 pm
I feel like bella when i hurt myself in gym. Or when im being followed by a shiny new silver volvo.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games