Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
HOLY CRAP LAYOUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:28 pm
I like the new layout.
It reminds me a bit of the ye olde days of Gaia. ;D

And the top part of the page doesn't burn my eyes so much. xD

Though I don't like the crank machine. They cheat. D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:32 pm
hmf Sage-Mage
I like the new layout.

They cheat? XD  

Destry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:11 pm
I like it. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Destry
hmf Sage-Mage
I like the new layout.

They cheat? XD

Crank Machines always cheat. D:
You can the item that you want in the claw, but before it makes it to the deposit chute, it falls back into the pile. >:

They also have a tendency of gobbling up people's money.

(And I realized that what I said was completely irrelivent to the Daily Chance crank machine. xD)

hmf Sage-Mage

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:28 am
Destry
I like how the banner changes, and how they change with the time of day. (: I also like the "My Guilds" shortcut, since I get sick of getting here the hard way. It's nice. There are also more Daily Chances now, and the icons for that are so cute. XD Less annoying, too, if you choose to ignore them.

I was online when it changed. Pretty abrupt. XD And IE kept having errors when it did, saying it had to abort a perfectly good page. Pffbt.

User Image That's because IE fails at life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:21 am
I'm excellent at claw machines. Every time I go to one I always win something, my best run being that I won three things, almost four. I got the Mayor from the wizard of Oz, Betty Boop in egyptian clothes and Eliot from Open season. I was so close to getting Officer Awesome (A boarder patrol officer that got caught on the claw but then his foot hit another toy and he fell.)  

Shialu

Dragomew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:29 am
Shialu
Just changed for me. I don't like it D:
Anyone else's change yet?

I like it emo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:02 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry
I like how the banner changes, and how they change with the time of day. (: I also like the "My Guilds" shortcut, since I get sick of getting here the hard way. It's nice. There are also more Daily Chances now, and the icons for that are so cute. XD Less annoying, too, if you choose to ignore them.

I was online when it changed. Pretty abrupt. XD And IE kept having errors when it did, saying it had to abort a perfectly good page. Pffbt.

Naw, Gaia was being special.
Okay, FireFox is what fails at existance. D< It cant even handle simple CSS without becoming retarded and being "hurrr, what does this mean??? gosh i dun get it lets add EXTRA TABLES LOL@!!!!frhega"

Sorry, I hate FireFox. XD I do. IE wins.
All FireFox had was some good ideas, but it couldn't execute them well enough, so IE adopted them and made them better. (:

Shialu
I'm excellent at claw machines. Every time I go to one I always win something, my best run being that I won three things, almost four. I got the Mayor from the wizard of Oz, Betty Boop in egyptian clothes and Eliot from Open season. I was so close to getting Officer Awesome (A boarder patrol officer that got caught on the claw but then his foot hit another toy and he fell.)

Wooow Shialu. <3 I can never win anything, even when I have a strategy and five dollars. That's life, I guess. You should uh, come down here and I'll pay you extra well to win me stuff! :D Okay, so in my dreams.  

Destry

Shialu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:10 pm
Destry
Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

Naw, Gaia was being special.
Okay, FireFox is what fails at existance. D< It cant even handle simple CSS without becoming retarded and being "hurrr, what does this mean??? gosh i dun get it lets add EXTRA TABLES LOL@!!!!frhega"

Sorry, I hate FireFox. XD I do. IE wins.
All FireFox had was some good ideas, but it couldn't execute them well enough, so IE adopted them and made them better. (:

Shialu

Wooow Shialu. <3 I can never win anything, even when I have a strategy and five dollars. That's life, I guess. You should uh, come down here and I'll pay you extra well to win me stuff! :D Okay, so in my dreams.

5 dollars is about as much as I need to get 1 thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:13 pm
Shialu

So not fair. ): Have you always been good at it? Or did you learn when you were little / from someone else / whatever? o:  

Destry

Shialu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Destry
Shialu

So not fair. ): Have you always been good at it? Or did you learn when you were little / from someone else / whatever? o:

Since about april, when I spent 20 dollars on a machine because I had too big of a headache to eat at Bakers square.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff