View Results

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 pm
Greetings my AT family!

If you haven't had the chance to notice yet, I've regained control of my sticky in the AT forum! And it desperately needs to be updated with the current culture of AT.

Right now it devotes it's information to the use of a judges panel for determining a winner of an avatar contest.

I think it should include relevant information for TekTek contests as well, since it's become a major part of AT today. BarbieSlave, thanks for pointing that out. heart

(At least until the Gaia Gods listen and make a sub-forum for TekTeks, then I can hand over the copy to a different sticky owner or something.)

So here I am looking to the AT guild first to start collecting opinions on what the sticky should include to best represent the current AT culture. heart

Ready? GO!

(I'll keep track in the top few documents of this thread. eventually moving to the main forum to get the general publics opinion.)

Yeah... that makes us elite. ;p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:53 pm

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:54 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:33 am
I guess the first option to discuss is the plethora of contests going on.

If you or any of your friends are running a contest that you think should be featured up in the sticky, hit me up with the location in this thread. heart

(With the little traffic we get to the guild, I may need to just get the general forum in the discussion sooner. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:42 am
D=! Add a section about tekteks? Not just the contest. ^^ heart  

Qwannah

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:16 pm
JADE_Q

Oh definitely it should have it's own devoted section, I agree! heart

But what relevant information should we feature here I wonder? I personally don't participate in anything TekTek related. redface

I will be splitting up the contest section for regular avatar contests and tektek contests. Is there another form of contest out there that I have not stumbled upon that anyone feels should receive recognition?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Some sort of history of it in the AT and how it has affected the AT in a positive way? <3

There is judging, and voting types of contests. <3  

Qwannah

Cognizance

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Hmmm... the history of may be better suited for the AT101 thread I think. Maybe we should talk to candycrack about the idea cuz I still think it's a great one. heart

But I definitely want to have stuff on the judging and voting types for the different contests. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:36 am
JADE_Q

There is a whole section about sim threads in the 101.
With all the hate for them by most of the people who frequent AT, I really wouldn't suggest adding any more information about them then what is needed.

There is also the small contest section that displays different types of contest, in the 101. You could use the information there and expand more on all the different types of contest.

For the ratings categories, you could extend that with a few more section since things have changed. How Do I Rate That? should help with all that info.

In the create a thread section, I would emphasize on taking the time to make it look nice, contest that are just randomly thrown together normally do not do well.

I also highly suggest loosing the info about not using a poll. That is a very outdated statement, with the growing amount of 1 on 1 contest.

I would suggest removing the list of users who wish to judge and just starting fresh, no one on that list frequents AT very much with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 and they are not even on that much, so I doubt they will see the memo.

Double check your links, because alot of those are dead or ancient history now.

All I can think of at the moment.

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers