Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Told in a Different Light

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crysaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:38 pm
I've been thinking since yesterday about what if this series were told through Edward's eyes instead of Bella's? Not that I don't like it as it is, I love it, but I really wonder what it would be like, and I want to know if you guys thinkl it would be any good, to be honest I would really like to see that world through Edward's eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 pm
New Moon would be the most interesting from edwards POV.
i would love to read that.  

stfu_victoria

Crysaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:51 pm
stfu_victoria
New Moon would be the most interesting from edwards POV.
i would love to read that.

yea same here, to see what the seperation must have been like for him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:31 pm
One Stephenie Meyer's web site it she has the first chapter of Midnight Sun which is Twilight from Edward's POV it's really good i think she's going to have it published but she's only on like Chapter 12 because she was working on Eclipse.  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Crysaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Saburiina-san
One Stephenie Meyer's web site it she has the first chapter of Midnight Sun which is Twilight from Edward's POV it's really good i think she's going to have it published but she's only on like Chapter 12 because she was working on Eclipse.

yea i just saw that today like a while after i posted this, i cant believe it, my wish has come true!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:19 pm
yea if it does come out i'll be first in line at the bookstore. plus i can't wait to see what he thinks, ya know. just how much he loves her. it'd be so sweet!!!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reikage-Sanshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 pm
Actually it should be Edward's point of view for the three books.. but Stephine should also do is write a book about Jacob's side of the story.. to see how he thinks about the vampires, his lifestyle and becoming a werewolf... actually it could be a small book that ellapse over the three books.. I would be very interested if Stephine comes out with that.. to get all three of their point of views as the situation unfolds..  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games