Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquamarine415

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:45 am
MarcyME
kingdom-hearts-chan
I cried over...[spoiler in white]over Fred,Tonks,Remus,and yes,even Snape.I wish it wasnt the last book but it does make sense there are 7 books..7 books for 7 horcruxes...but i still cant believe the harry potter books are done! crying gonk no more hogwarts or harry,ron and hermione to read about! crying crying gonk

i just got that seven horcruxes thing! 7 years at hogwarts, 7 books, 7 horcruxes, 7 WEASLEY KIDS.....7 PEOPLE DEAD IN THE 7th BOOK... eek

OMG major revelation...i wish jkr would write a sequel about eh kids...u know how it's like "his scar had not hurt in 7 years"? maybe it could start again.....(start ominus music)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:58 pm
FayeKasumiValentine1
Try the HP Lexicon, it's got everything under the sun HP related. I do visit Mugglenet, and it's a very good site. I was a Hr/H shipper and fully got my hopes up a bit in the middle of DH. I really hope JK does do a Harry Potter encyclopedia so we have more background info on certain characters.

Yes! I would love to have that encyclopedia! She'd be crazy not to write it-people would LOVE that. I would also love to have her publish her notes and research and doodles and everything that went into the making the story. I seriously doubt this will happen, but it would be so neat to see her process in the making of it. What parts did she change or leave out completely? How did she come up with that name or item or whatever? That kind of stuff really interests me. I'm starting to get into all those books that are now "about" Harry Potter. I know some of them are old, but they still give you a new way to think about the series or perhaps point out something you never noticed. I think I'm certainly going through "Post-Potter-Depression."  

xX Loony Luna Xx

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces