Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  vote!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:59 pm
((has anyone got the msg about a virus thingy and u had to give someone ur p/w and account user name?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:41 pm
((yep))  

memeshero

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:50 pm
((did you fill it out?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:52 am
((no i didnt i had no clue what it ment))  

memeshero

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:09 am
((oh...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:52 am
((anyway)) Im b-o-r-e-d  

memeshero

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:14 pm
((lets get back to the rp now then lol mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:45 pm
Sakata walked around being bored because she had just finshed all her missions"I'll just get some ramen"she thought and ran to find the nearest ramen shop  

Level_E_Vampire

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Nikura walks through the woods back to where itachi was waiting for her and bows low to him. "I'm back sir..training finished"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:15 pm
im going to join in...

Name: Inoue Hyuuga
Description: She has red hair (same color as Gaara's), blue eyes, she's average height (a little on the short side) she doesnt look like anyone else in her family and no one knows why.....they just put up with it

Picture: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/zelda_rocks22/221149456TL161181945.jpg

Bio: She's a member of the main branch and one of Hinata's closest friends. She's a chunnin and is really great at ninjutsu and genjutsu. She has great aim and her fave weapon is her twin swords inherited from her now deceased father. Unlike the other Hyuugas, she has a unique bloodline limit that allows her not only to use the abilities of the Byakugan, but also to teleport anywhere she pleases on a mere thought. She is really bright and she loves to hang out with her friends and talk. Her dream is become a powerful ANBU member and to take her father's place as ANBU captain.  

twilight_animeprincess

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:15 pm
Nikura soon was headed back to the village with a list of things Itachi had given her to buy. She walked through to the first market she could find and started browsing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:40 pm
Inoue walked into the ramen shop after returning from a long and difficult mission. "Hi! Can I have a bowl of beef ramen please? Thanks." She sat down at the bar and waited for her food.  

twilight_animeprincess

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces