Submit

Soldier_Of_Joy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:06 pm
im konan!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Character Name- Inoue
Age- 15
Rank- Chuunin
Personality- She’s a cunning, dedicated, and slightly emotional girl that is always fiercely protective and caring of her friends and family. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and go after what she wants. Inoue loves to draw portraits and her favorite food is lemon popsicles.
Bio- She is Gaara’s half-sister. She was born on the outskirts of Suna after the Kazekage (Gaara’s father) abandoned her mother when he found out she was pregnant. Inoue’s mother became sick right before she was born and died during childbirth. She is the last of her clan to carry her bloodline limit: Demon’s Shadow. She recently moved to Konoha to find a new home.
Apperance- Long, dark red hair (slightly darker than gaara's), dark blue eyes, about 5'3.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/zelda_rocks22/221149456TL161181945.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/zelda_rocks22/235331476TL705326018.jpg  

twilight_animeprincess

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:30 pm
(Ok time to get this started)

Inoue was walking towards the river when she saw some little academy kids playing in it. "It is sort of hot today, I should go get my stuff and swim too." She turned arounnd and dashed off to her new apartment to get her clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:18 pm
is this going anywhere? confused  

Soldier_Of_Joy

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out