Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
I am so.... lost.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sOrEdEmO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:25 pm
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I watched (what I think are) the last 10 episodes of .hack the first series last night, and I'm ******** confused.
Episode 26, they're in that room with aura, she gets awakened, they leave and go somewhere, sora tries to betray the world, and he gets turned into one of the monsters that are impossible to defeat. Ok, I'm good with everything up to this point.
Episode 27, some random story about Mimiru (never seen any of the chars. names ever spelled, please forgive me) and everything is fine.
Episode 28, sora is back, they have a freekin party with approx. 136851684 chars I've never seen before.

Did I miss something in there somewhere? What happened to sora? Or aura? Can tsukasa log out yet? Are those even the last 2 episodes of the first series, or did I download something else by mistake?

please help~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:54 am
The .Hack// Video games happened.

Tsukasa has been able to log out for a while, he did right after Helba quarantined net slum or whatever. Remember the real life scene that was in color? The girl with brown hair was Tsukasa, out of the hospital.

Shialu

sOrEdEmO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:46 am
Shialu
The .Hack// Video games happened.

Tsukasa has been able to log out for a while, he did right after Helba quarantined net slum or whatever. Remember the real life scene that was in color? The girl with brown hair was Tsukasa, out of the hospital.
Damn, so now I have to play the games? my dog just chewed through my ps2 controller cord, and there's no way I'mma play w/ a DDR pad.

Ty for your help.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:47 pm
Actually, I'm pretty sure that the events in .Hack//SIGN occur before the .Hack//IMOQ games. Episode 26 was the ending to the series. The last two were OVA episdoes that can only be watched on DVD, or download if you can happen to find it. I can't. D':

Episdode 27, Intermezzo, is a story about Mimiru that takes place a few years earlier. (It also includes one character, Mimika, that looks almost exactly the same as another character found in the games, called Gardenia.)

Episode 28, Unison, is just about a bunch of characters having a reunion together in The World, so naturally it can be confusing if you don't know who most of them are.

And here are the answers to your questions, the best I can give, in white, for spoilers:

Sora was Data Drained by Skeith, one of the eight Phases you have to defeat in the IMOQ games. I'm not sure for what, but it keeps him involved with Skeith later on.

Uhhmmm... I guess Aura is fine. She needed Tsukasa to help her mature, and since somehow Morganna stopped being a threat (cannot remember exactly), she's doing fine.

And Tsukasa can log out now that Morganna or whoever it was that kept her stuck in The World has been dealt with.

I haven't actually seen these episodes, I just know about them. In fact, I haven't been able to watch .Hack//SIGN in like.. forever. D:
So anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Atomu

Meliu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:19 am
yeh, the last episode 28 is a reunion.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:48 pm
@ Podkayne of Mars, ya you pretty much got it.  

Avakar

Anime and Manga Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff