Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do U like their Covers ?
  yeah
  nO I hate Covers
View Results

Aaronwntz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:15 pm
hey Have U ever heard the covers that FOB plays on their concerts ??
I dunno But I went to a concert and They Played 'Beat It' from Michael Jackson and OMFG !! It was awesome !! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm
sadly i havent been to one of there concerts they cancelled the show i was going to go to....but hey have u heard the take over the breaks over was covered by akon i pesonally say that it sucks! but heres the link..

http://www.buzznet.com/web/foe/journals/foecontent/entry/686421/  

Wasted_Gummyworms

Mika Ishsilleh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:42 pm
Did you know...

oh, yea! I liked their cover of "Save your Gemeration" and "Love will tear us Apart"

Thought so.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:21 am
all of their covers are great.
but my two favorites are what's this and beat it. mrgreen  

outspokenxlovee

iFuzztastic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:20 am
shannie fix me in 45
sadly i havent been to one of there concerts they cancelled the show i was going to go to....but hey have u heard the take over the breaks over was covered by akon i pesonally say that it sucks! but heres the link..

Your'e right it does suck it's rubbish he cant sing anything like patrick can and the beats totally off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:54 am
My Favorite Covers Are 'What's This?' And 'Roxanne' [Originally By The Police].  

DeadxPoet

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:15 am
I love "What's This?" from The Nightmare Before Christmas. FOB did an AMAZING cover.

Also, I have heard that "Love Will Tear Us Apart" is a cover...is this true? And if so, does anybody know who did the original version?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:37 am
AyakoSuzumiya
I love "What's This?" from The Nightmare Before Christmas. FOB did an AMAZING cover.

Also, I have heard that "Love Will Tear Us Apart" is a cover...is this true? And if so, does anybody know who did the original version?

It Was Originally Done By Joy Division. 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' Is On 'My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue'.  

DeadxPoet

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:25 pm
Akon's version is without a shadow of a doubt the worst cover i ever heard. the beat's off,the whole thing sounds as though they recorded it under water, and just Akon ruined one of my favorite songs of all time. really, i've heard cats dropped in water with better singing and much better production than THAT crap. my favorite cover of theirs is What's This. it sounds much better than Danny Elfman's version, though he wrote the song and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 pm
i think that what's this and beat it are the all-time best covers ever, ut between the 2 beat it takes the cake  

chimchimbubbleemz

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:39 pm
Wasted_Gummyworms

Well, he just murdered an awesome song. Akon singing Fall Out Boy's songs, just doesn't sound right. Totally off.  
The Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games