I don't like the rain. But it snowed twice this month, I think. 3nodding

Still, I don't live any where close to Forks though >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:17 pm
Edward Cullen is My Life
OMG! I LIVE IN FL TO!!!
but i would kill to go to washington... XD

and i LOVE the rain!!!!
4laugh
I would go and look for the cullens house and the meadow and bella's house!!!!!
and if i saw a werewolf....
i would take a crowbar and hit it hoping it was jake.... twisted

lol. I wonder how many people live in florida. because I do.
I just moved here. It's december and it's like 80 degrees. that's not normal.
i would move to anywhere cold.  

Halentyne

Eternal Hellraiser

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:24 pm
*sulks* I can't click either. It probably rains more here where I live in West Yorkshire than in Washington. I don't want to live there though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:40 pm
My Aunt lives in Seattle... If I ever go to visit I'm going to request a trip to Forks. biggrin  

Ayllin

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:20 pm
XD I don't live in Forks, but I kind of live near it. *Laughs* I want to go there and trying and find a mansion on the middle of the forest!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:18 pm
I don't live in Washington, but some of my parents good friends are from Port Angeles.

Also, my friend Kayce's dad is a public speaker, and he goes to Forks every summer. She always complains about going. Another friend and I are talking about doing a road trip up there this summer, and so Kayce asked me asked me where we'd want to go in Washington. When I said Forks, she practically fainted! After she put her eyes back in her head (lol) she was like "You KNOW where FORKS is?!?!" haha xd  

6vampire6mistress6

Iggie360

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Heck yes I do. I've lived here in a small town north of Oly. for about five years. I grew up in Alaska though (I'm an eskimo >.<). All of my dads family lives here prety much and my uncle Mitch owns property out in the woods near Forks!! Ive been over there a bunch of times and absolutly love the beaches. I haven't been since I got into the books though so I'm going to have to go and it will be evan more fun! I'm in Port Angeles all the time because thats where most of our family lives and I've walked around downtown alot. Thats where my favorite clothing shop is and my fav book store makes me think its the one in Twilight because there are only two and the "Odyssey Bookshop" is the one that is in the same area and sounds like the one in the book  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:35 am
Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!  

lost_smile

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 pm
DecapitatedPuppies
XD My friend and I are making plans to actually MOVE to Forks in the future. It's become our silly little dream. I live in Florida so going to Washington to escape the heat sounds awesome.

me and one of my friends just want to go on a road trip in a couple of years. it would be sooooooooo fun!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:29 am
Unfortunately, I live in Maryland, where not much happens. But I've been to Forks, though! And let me tell you, I can see how someone would get bored there. It's nice, but very small. I still love it though! I'm going again in March. ^_^  

moon_child_27

BellaMuerte_Poison

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:04 pm
I used to! But my family moved just before I found out about Twilight (the injustice!) I miss it so much. I love the rain smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:24 pm
I live in California and not a Summer day goes by when I don't wish for rain...or any other day, as a matter of fact. I love the rain.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:40 pm
I live in Brookings, Oregon *yippy skippy*

but on a brighter note every summer my grandmother takes me to Clearwater, Washington which is right next to Forks.YAY!!!!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff