Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight!
  *glomps*
View Results

The Wicked Witch Rules

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:22 pm
I remember exactly how i got ... obsessed. i was at camp and a girl in my cabin was reading the book and being me ,i love to read!, i asked her about the book. she handed it to me and i read the back. i kinda didn't like the fact that it was a vampire book (i didn't really belive in reading vampire books then so the twilight series is my first vampire book!) but it sounded good so i read the preface and then gave her back her book. then i went to the library and got it and read it and fell in love with edward (i still believe that if i go to forks i will find edward and bella) and the good thing is my friends all love this book so i have someone to ... debate with. i am siked because my dad just bought me my own copy of twilight last night.

FAVE LINE: so did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or something? (notice siggy)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hm..I'm not sure how I got into the book. I think I just had nothing to read and a couple of my friends on Gaia were telling me about it. I'm not much into vampire books and if you knew me I'd be the last person you'd think would read a romance book. So at first I was just kind of..eh..
But then I read it and I was like..wow..this is actually a good book. I actually liked a romance book which really amazed me.

I didn't really have a line that got me hooked..but my favorite line is "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

i K e e t

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:36 am
I don't know what drew me in...it was just a brilliant plotline and good writing.

Same thing that got me hooked on Harry Potter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:37 am
i just fell in love with it from the beginning, since so many of my friends recommended it  

somethingawesomeXX

Black Hale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:05 pm
I got hooked by the title... felt right in my head  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:37 pm
it wasn't a line that got me hooked. I just gradually got hooked. I didn't realize I was obsessed until I was like, going crazy till I could get New Moon, lol  

greenday893

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:21 pm
xx__sollasollew
I think that the back cover of Twilight did it for me. My friend was reading it and then I was like FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!!! which I love and adore, so of course, I had to read it.

The back cover of Twilight totally pulled me in. Especially the part that said:
"User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:04 pm
xx__sollasollew
I think that the back cover of Twilight did it for me. My friend was reading it and then I was like FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!!! which I love and adore, so of course, I had to read it.

And it was like the best book ever! (ok, so there are a lot of great books out their, but this is definetly in the top five! ((counting series as one book)))  

The_Weasle_Runs_Rampant

Pisani Maskarada

Distinct Genius

8,800 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:44 am
I still think whoever said that midnights needed an hour lunch break should be shot, but it did lead me to twilight. Bored one lonely night, i obtained my ice cream and grabbed a random book, to perchase mind you. It happen to be the greatest book I've ever picked up. I don't think I ate my ice cream that night though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:05 pm
XxDemonSpawnxX
I was hooked on the word vampire... mrgreen
yes totally agree  

Level_E_Vampire

xBlair Waldorfx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:21 am
I really can't remember why i'm hooked but all i know is i'm very much in love with the book Lol xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:49 pm
I think what got me hooked was when I heard from someone in my class that the book was about Vampires.  

Snowflake_Cat

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:58 pm
Ok, so I was at Borders one day and my friend said that another friend was totally obsessed with the book.
I picked it up and read the back cover.
I have to admit that the whole vampire part was a turn-off, but I was totally intrigued by the "I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him".
So I bought it, out of curiosity...
I started reading it the next day.
I. Couldn't. Stop.
What hooked me was the fact that it was written in first person, and I could literally feel everything Bella was feeling.
And the fact that she just wouldn't stop describing Edward's beautiful face...I was obsessed before I knew it.
I thought I would go mad when I had to wait a whole week to get the other 2.
New Moon totally hooked me with the blank pages with nothing but the months in them.
I know what she felt like.
I actually think I'm more obsessed with these books that with Harry Potter, and that's saying a lot....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:22 pm
I was at the little local hometown bookstore next to Starbucks, and I saw Twilight on the shelf. I'd seen it around, but I'd never really looked at it. But, I did, and the back of the book was intriguing. So I ran over to my dad and made him pay for it. He looked at the back and he laughed at when it said "love story with bite."

biggrin

I was hooked as soon as I started reading it.  

PurpleViolinist

Tanto-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:04 am
xoxall4godxox
lol! i'm right with you! if vampires did exist i'd be all over them. lol!

ditto! heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces