Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:56 pm
"I don't care if they want me there or not. Mokuba's my brother, and I'm not going to let him throw his life away, especially if he doesn't want to," Seto replied. "Where is this headquarters that you mentioned?" Noticing that the girl was shivering, he added, "Get in the car, please, I don't want you to die of pneumonia."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:18 am

OOC: O.O Jesus...How long has it been! -Looks at when the last time he posted was- NOVEMBER 8!!! x.x I'm a disgrace... I'm so sorry everyone. I know that it's my fault that this RP has stopped, but I have returned and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things! XD...I'm gonna post now >.>...<.<...XD

Yugi's wink was tempting to follow, but Yami's mind told him that if he actually did, he wouldn't be decent when company arrived. Yami leaned up against the railing by the stairs, stopping himself from climbing them when he heard the door to the bathroom click shut. Seeing Yugi half naked was just enough to send him off, but if he gave into his temptations nothing would get done. Besides, once the company left, he could have his way with his loverboy. Yami started up the stairs, the smell of strawberry shampoo caught his nose as he acsended. A small smile appeared on his lips before he shook his head trying to stay focused. "I just need to clean up and grab some new clothes. In, out, nothin to it." He whispered to himself as he opened the door to the master bedroom.

Yami could see all the steam issuing from the bathroom. He thought of Yugi's hot, pink skin under the scolding water. He walked into their large closet and searched through the many rows of clothing until he found what he was looking for; a black suit with silk lining accompanied with a silk black under shirt and silk black tie. Silk was one of Yami's favorite feelings. It made certain memories from his past clearer, and any feelings of anxiety disapparate. Yami left the closet and placed the suit on the king sized bed that sat dormant in their oversized room.

The steady sound of the sprinkling shower water suddenly came to a hault. Yami looked up in surprise, he thought he would be out of the room by the time Yugi was out of the shower, but he was wrong. Yami heard Yugi pull his towel from the shower door and begin to dry his hot, naked body. The very thought was enough to make Yami pounce, but he had business to attend to before he got all hot and bothered. He did, however, need to at least freshen up with a wash cloth before anyone came over, but his stomach was telling him if he saw a naked, innocent Yugi, there wouldn't be much time for freshening up. So instead, he went back into the closet to retrieve his shined leather shoes, hoping that by the time he came out, Yugi would be fully clothed, and his mind closed off to his desired will.

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:17 pm
He walked inside the bathroom once more before walking into the hot water. Placing his hair into it, soap bubbles falling to the shower floor swiming down the drain. Once he turned the shower off he walked out wiping his body down. Placing on some pants that were set on the toilet seat for when he got out. Stepping into them, he brought them up to his waist and zipped them shut. Taking the list in his hand and smiled, he loved doing things for Yami, he just loved him so much. He placed it into his pocket before putting the shirt over his now damp, flat hair. Once he was clothed, he started up the blowdryer. Soon enough his hair was fully dryed, he was in a hurry to go to the store to get things for Yami and his guests.

He opened the door, fully clothed and ready. " Ok, I'm off, I'll try and get here before they leave. Love you. " Yugi said to Yami with a peck on the cheek. Picking up the keys he dashed out the door and down the stairs. Climbing into the car in the driveway with a smile on his face, thinking of Yami of course, before he pulled out of the driveway. He still smiled, even though he didn't like what Yamis list asked for, ciggarettes, beer and other hazardous things.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:05 pm

Yami smiled. "Love you too." And returned the cheek peck with a small smile and watched his beloved Yugi run off out the door. "Out of sight, out of mind..." Yami took a deep breath as if it were a sigh of relief. The fact was, it wasn't that he wanted to be rid of Yugi, on the contrary, he loved him more than anything in the world, and that was the truth. But with his lover gone, he could focus on work. He had to be ready for when everyone started to show up. He had to look presentable.Yami made sure his suit was smoothed and fuzz free before splashing on some of his favorite cologne and running an electric razor over his 'rough areas'. After putting a few finishing touches on his hair he smoothed out his suit one last time before heading downstairs.

The living room was as it always was. Perfect. He didn't know how Yugi did it, but everytime Yami actually took the time to pay attention, Yugi always had the house spotless. A quality that was deserved much reward. And a quality that Yami had gotten to play out with Yugi a few times. Well, enough of the dirty talk. Yami got out a few cases or stashed away beer and a box full of cigars. He placed them at the table in front of the couch and hoped they'd get there soon. He didn't want Yugi coming home at a bad time. That might not be good for his precious little Yugi's mind to take. Yami opened the cigar box and pulled out a fat cigar laying still atop the others. He picked up the brown roll of flavored tobacco and swiftly lit the end, awaiting his soon to come company.

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:25 pm
The long black car slowly pulled into the driveway, the headlights fading off as they came to a complete stop. The tall man with shades stepped out of the drivers end and walked to the right rear door where Mokuba had been. Clicking the handle and pulling it open, he gave a small smile before stepping aside, "Welcome..Mr.Kaiba." the man stated softly. Mokuba gave a small smile, he was not use to being called that, hearing it made him think about his brother. He stepped out of the car and looked at the house, was this Yugis house? The slight confusion left him delayed in the driveway for a few moments. "Are you coming?" the man asked, his head turned tom face Mokuba. Giving a quick nod, Mokuba followed after him. Once inside, Mokuba saw what he least expected, "Yami?" he whispered in a shocked tone. This was the leader of the Yakuza, it couldn't be. Soon, Mokuba could hear other cars pulling up, seemed the party had just begun.

Yugi drove down the busy Japan streets, the radio playing throught the car. Yugi was slightly bouncing to the beat of the music, with a bright smile on his face. It had been awhile since he got to go shopping without Yami, he had many things to buy for them. Once he arrived at the front of the store he stepped out of his car, twirling his keys on his index finger. Inside the store, the cart had became filled with many things Yugi found appropriate. Giving a glance through the list, Yugis face went a little bitter. He loved Yami to no end, but his habits he could live without. This didn't matter however, he had a plan for this before he even left the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:54 pm

OOC: I've decided to grace you all with my presence ^^; I've been a very bad boy...But I've been busy...I hope this RP can continue without a hitch... <3

Yami heard a car engine creep up the drive way and he swiftly got to his feet. They're here. He thought as he walked to the front door and opened it a crack to let them know to just come in. Yami hated being a host. But, being the leader, he had to hold meetings at his home because of the recent raid on their hiding place. Yami sat back down on the couch and tossed back his head as he inhaled a deep puff of cigar smoke. He knew Yugi didn't like him to smoke in the house, but he put up with it, at least. Yami heard the door open and looked across the room at his guest. The young Mokuba Kaiba.

He heard his name pass from the boy's lips and he smiled in a rather cruel and cold manner. He stood and started to slowly walk towards the boy. "Ah, Mokuba. I've been awaiting you're arrival. Please, have a seat." Yami motioned to the nearest chair politely before making his way back to the kitchen. "Can I get you anything? Thirsty, Hungry?" His tone was hollow and careless. He didn't want to sound too polite, but he couldn't scare the boy too soon in the game.

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:42 pm
Mokuba was frozen at the spot, could this really be. Yami never seemed to be the type to lead the biggest gang in Japan, whatever happened to dueling with the heart of the cards. The well suited man lead Mokuba too his seat, Mokuba did not struggle, still in shock. Slowly he shook his head, denying Yamis offer. He gazed up at the man standing by his side, he was standing as still as a stone. A small lump came in Setos throat, but of course he didn't let this show. Plastering a smile to hide his fear, he turned to Yami. "No offence, but you never seemed like the type to be the leader of a gang." Mokuba replied casually, praying that he didn't rub Yami in a bad way. Mokuba couldn't help but wonder if Yugi knew about any of this, he highly doubted it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:25 pm

Yami smirked in the slightest as he took his seat directly across from the young boy. He folded his hands together casually and leaned forward in his seat. "No offense taken young Kaiba." Yami looked up to meet the boy gaze and studied his features for a moment. "You're starting to look so much like your brother..." He said allowed, almost mindlessly, before bringing himself back from his thoughts. With the smirk reappearing on his face he responded, "We all take on our different facades throughout life. This just happenes to be one side of me. Not my best side, if I say so myself, but still, apart of who I am. You should know plenty about that, Young Kaiba."

Yami leaned back against the couch after his remark and watched the boy's reaction with keen intrest. He loved to make people's skin crawl, get into their heads, ******** with them a little. Who doesn't from time to time?

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:05 pm
Mokuba was slightly taken back from Yamis responce. Though he wasn't quiet sure how to take that, it could mean that this was another side of Mokuba. Or it could even mean that this wasn't Mokubas side and Yami was making a point. It was all rather confusing, but he did understand Yamis reasons for ebing in a gang, so he dropped it at that. Suddenly, there was a knock upon Yamis front door. Mokuba turned in his chair to face the door as Yoake approched the tapping door. Once he opened it, a small smile appeared. "Good evening sir, please come in, your member is already here." he stated allowing a man to come in. Mokuba reconized him, it was his leader, his boss, and sometimes his master. The man took a seat next to Mokuba and smirked as a greeting.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff