Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Burgman With my quest and dream in the first post. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite type of Digimon.
  Vaccine
  Data
  Virus
View Results

Burgman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 am
Yagami Light927
Dislikes: Haters, ingnorant people, Hardcore christians punks who pick fights for fun(IRL).

You hate me than

it depends would you walk up to me, waving a bible in my face telling me i'm going to burn because i just watched Hellboy the movie, or because i play videogames. would you throw Holy water on my friend who is a Wiccian, calling her satan spawn. Would you throwthings at my jewish GF and say things like "you killed our savior." ect Would you spray lysol on my friend who happens to be gay, saying you have to "Kill the sickness before it spreads."

If you answered yes to 2 or more then yes, we might not get along swimmingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 am
Burgman
Yagami Light927
Dislikes: Haters, ingnorant people, Hardcore christians punks who pick fights for fun(IRL).

You hate me than

it depends would you walk up to me, waving a bible in my face telling me i'm going to burn because i just watched Hellboy the movie, or because i play videogames. would you throw Holy water on my friend who is a Wiccian, calling her satan spawn. Would you throwthings at my jewish GF and say things like "you killed our savior." ect Would you spray lysol on my friend who happens to be gay, saying you have to "Kill the sickness before it spreads."

Ok, so maybe not. I have seen Hellboy II and I play video games. Just cuz I'm a Christian, doesn't mean I cant have fun. And no, I wouldn't do any of those, I am against those, other then the Jewish GF, but I'm not going to put them down, I'd show them the love of Jesus Christ.  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Burgman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 am
Yagami Light927
Burgman
Yagami Light927

You hate me than

Ok, so maybe not. I have seen Hellboy II and I play video games. Just cuz I'm a Christian, doesn't mean I cant have fun. And no, I wouldn't do any of those, I am against those, other then the Jewish GF, but I'm not going to put them down, I'd show them the love of Jesus Christ.

I hope you didn't mean your for that. you gotta let the past go man, besides theres a little incident the christians had called the crusades. The spanish inquisition sound familar.
you are just a christian who loves jesus, thats fine. but a christian who does horrible things in gods or jesus' name is a what again? Maybe you can tell me the word for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:57 am
Your missing one good greymon though biggrin He has a sword ;D  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Burgman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Your missing one good greymon though biggrin He has a sword ;D
Shine greymon and his GeoGreysword or the combo of hybrid digimon B and h spirits Emperor Greymon.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff