Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Omg nuuu!;__;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TT~TT my foot.
  Get over it ya` wuss D<
  Well maybe you'll actually post now D<
  At least you have feet D<
  GOLD! <3
  I hope your okay c:
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:38 pm
It was 106 degrees today, the heat index was something insane, and my coach still didn’t have the heart to cancel practice.

Although we did get a lot of water breaks, we were all extremely tired, but that isn’t the point; what I was going to say was I think I might have broke a small bone in my foot. While we where scrimmaging I got cleatted on my foot. Which normally wouldn’t be a problem usually I would walk away with a bad bruise, but I heard a slight pop and the pain was immense and somewhat unbearable. Although I kept playing, despite the fact that every step hurt, because I am a very pig headed person. When practice was over I took of my boots and the top of my foot my swollen, severely discolored, bruised, and I couldn't move three of my toes. I went to the doctor and got an x-ray, but I have no Idea what I would do if my foot was broken, first of I would miss a good portion of fall tennis and conditioning for soccer. The worst of it would be I couldn’t even play DDR. ;__;

Although I’ll have a lot more time to nerd out in from of the computer. xD

SO anyway spoon feed!
Have you ever broken a bone?
Do you play sports?
Are you any good at them or do you just suck?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 pm
D: Sorry to hear that! I'm amazingly never broken a bone, even though I'm like really clumbsy.

I don't really play sports, I only like Badminton and volleyball sometimes. I just don't like playing them in the summer since, like you said, it's like 9237437423 degrees outside.

<3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:00 pm
There is no running in Volleyball, thus forth I have no respect for it. no offence to anyone who actually like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:30 pm
I haven't broken anything. Probably because I don't move around much.
I don't play sports because I'm lazy. I sit around in my basement all day and get on Gaia and play video games. That's pretty much my life. xD
I hope you're ok. :D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:42 pm
x-Rorein
It was 106 degrees today, the heat index was something insane, and my coach still didn’t have the heart to cancel practice.

Although we did get a lot of water breaks, we were all extremely tired, but that isn’t the point; what I was going to say was I think I might have broke a small bone in my foot. While we where scrimmaging I got cleatted on my foot. Which normally wouldn’t be a problem usually I would walk away with a bad bruise, but I heard a slight pop and the pain was immense and somewhat unbearable. Although I kept playing, despite the fact that every step hurt, because I am a very pig headed person. When practice was over I took of my boots and the top of my foot my swollen, severely discolored, bruised, and I couldn't move three of my toes. I went to the doctor and got an x-ray, but I have no Idea what I would do if my foot was broken, first of I would miss a good portion of fall tennis and conditioning for soccer. The worst of it would be I couldn’t even play DDR. ;__;

Although I’ll have a lot more time to nerd out in from of the computer. xD

SO anyway spoon feed!
Have you ever broken a bone?
Do you play sports?
Are you any good at them or do you just suck?
First of all it's 115 degrees here every single day and it gets alot worse in places like texas so and my coach NEVER cancels practice unless the feild is flooded so I don't wanna hear you about that. I don't know what your whining about. I'm sorry but its not a big deal. I've dislocated several parts of my foot and broken it while playing soccer several times and I kept on playing. Yeah it hurt like hell but I didn't fall down and cry about asking for sympathy. I don't mean to be mean but suck it up. None the less, good luck I hope you get better.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:12 am
User Image Aw, I hope you're foot's okay.

I almost broke my ankle but other than that, I haven't actually broken anything.

I don't play any sports though since I'm not athletic and I hate being outside. If I really wanted to play a sport, I'd break out my Wii and play Wii Sports because I'm just that cool.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:27 am
MeIAm3330
First of all it's 115 degrees here every single day and it gets alot worse in places like texas so and my coach NEVER cancels practice unless the feild is flooded so I don't wanna hear you about that. I don't know what your whining about. I'm sorry but its not a big deal. I've dislocated several parts of my foot and broken it while playing soccer several times and I kept on playing. Yeah it hurt like hell but I didn't fall down and cry about asking for sympathy. I don't mean to be mean but suck it up. None the less, good luck I hope you get better.
No you’re not being mean, seeing as I have the same mentality as you do. I kept playing it pretty much as to be some thing life threading to get me off the field. I right now I'm just happy this is preseason, missing the first month an a half of fall tennis won't kill me, what I'm unhappy about is the fact that I might of broke two metatarsals in my right foot, yes I my physically be able to play despite the pain, I should get my x-rays back some time tomorrow.
I'm just scared that I'm not medically cleared to play.

:0 oh and what possition doyou play and where thehell do you live where it is 115 degrees? I have a feeling you live in the same general region I do seeing as you where talking about floods, do you live in Houston, Austion, Forthworth or S.A?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:08 am
Breaking a bone sucks, especially during the summer.

I broke my arm during a group trust excersize. They dropped me.

Shialu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:35 am
That is the worst way to be feed! I HATE SPOON FEED! I totally understand your problem. You should only be spoon feed when a baby!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:25 am
Shialu
Breaking your arm sucks, especially during the summer.

I broke my arm during a group trust excersize. They dropped me.

]:
I'm sorry.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:11 pm
x-Rorein
MeIAm3330
No you’re not being mean, seeing as I have the same mentality as you do. I kept playing it pretty much as to be some thing life threading to get me off the field. I right now I'm just happy this is preseason, missing the first month an a half of fall tennis won't kill me, what I'm unhappy about is the fact that I might of broke two metatarsals in my right foot, yes I my physically be able to play despite the pain, I should get my x-rays back some time tomorrow.
I'm just scared that I'm not medically cleared to play.

:0 oh and what possition doyou play and where thehell do you live where it is 115 degrees? I have a feeling you live in the same general region I do seeing as you where talking about floods, do you live in Houston, Austion, Forthworth or S.A?

Lol I live in a desert in southern California. We are currently in a drought that's been going on for 3 years now. Our once 20 ft deep lake has been reduced to a mere 5 it sucks. But we're hoping to get some rain with the hurricane coming over by mexico. So we MIGHT actually get some rain alleluia because like I said we haven't gotten any in 3 years burning_eyes

I play right forward alot but every once in awhile i'm thrown back to defense. And I don't live in a rainy area but our soccer feild is basically in a huge ditch so when we do get rain it all forms up down there.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games