Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
piros the third Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

piros the third
  hate
  love
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:43 am
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53
I didn't and could you answer the question I asked?

Oh sorry. xD
I have beaten it.

ok just wondering....and I am amazed at how stupid piros is I mean he goes to places and just waits for tri-edge (which the real one is very surprising of who it is) and ends up falling asleep and missing tri-edge completely

xD
He is kinda dumb, but his stupidity amuses me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:50 am
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53

Oh sorry. xD
I have beaten it.

ok just wondering....and I am amazed at how stupid piros is I mean he goes to places and just waits for tri-edge (which the real one is very surprising of who it is) and ends up falling asleep and missing tri-edge completely

xD

yes especially at morig borrow that wall place...you leave him when he falls asleep and when you come back later hes still there......asleep  

ffuts_modnar

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:32 am
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53

Oh sorry. xD
I have beaten it.

xD

yes especially at morig borrow that wall place...you leave him when he falls asleep and when you come back later hes still there......asleep

Who falls asleep in a game? xD
I guess Piros does.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:16 pm
randomstuff53
Jack2634
I like him more in G.U. as I hated his theme song in the first series, not to mention his quotes in G.U. are fantastic.

yea I have to agree there and one thing that is better he doisn't use the term 'he of fair eyes as much' so I'm happy there

Nah. He refers to Haseo as "He of Fair Eyes" too. It made me very happy that he was the same as before. eek I just realized that he has the same voice! blaugh  

Ladensparrow

ffuts_modnar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:27 pm
Ladensparrow
randomstuff53
Jack2634
I like him more in G.U. as I hated his theme song in the first series, not to mention his quotes in G.U. are fantastic.

yea I have to agree there and one thing that is better he doisn't use the term 'he of fair eyes as much' so I'm happy there

Nah. He refers to Haseo as "He of Fair Eyes" too. It made me very happy that he was the same as before. eek I just realized that he has the same voice! blaugh

well actually I meant he doesn't use that term that much....and yea I know hes the same guy....hes been the same annoyance since the first games  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53

Oh sorry. xD
I have beaten it.

xD

I guess Piros does.

I know thats because hes too stupid for it....even if hes the graphics designer for the game you never fall asleep during a masive multiplayer online game  

ffuts_modnar

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:58 am
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53
XxGrieverxX
randomstuff53

xD

I guess Piros does.

I know thats because hes too stupid for it....even if hes the graphics designer for the game you never fall asleep during a masive multiplayer online game

Exactly. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 am
the out come of this thread didn't turn out like I planned  

ffuts_modnar

Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items