Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Which ones better...COTBP,DMC, AWE? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which couple is your favorite?
  Sparrabeth
  Willabeth
View Results

Chath Tiu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:42 pm
Curse of the Black Pearl, bar none. talk2hand

Although At World's End is a close second. ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:43 am
Raina Snape
AWE all the way, but CotBP comes in a close second place...

I agree with you.

the second one was really good as well, but these two beat it.

you really can watch the second one over and over again though.

a lot of people were dissapointed with AWE were i live. crying  

Inuyasha_59

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nicole-Krisa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:50 pm
That's such a tough decision!

Curse of the Black Pearl? Well this is the most planned out one with a cool plot. Elizabeth is a interesting a believable character in this one. Barbossa has to be the best villain ever! Jack gets to be himself the most. he has a plan which carries out a very crazy plan and he kinda knows what he's doing. And he has a goal! It had a happy ending, (the others didn't) And then there the pro of it simply being to first

Dead Man's Chest? Pirates has just gone up to a new level! A more interesting myth and legend is involved in this movie. Will's character is at his best in this movie as well, he's grown up from and learned more from the last movie and is more… um, what’s that word, oh well it was kind of like swashbuckling . Norrington is a amazing character to bring in! I liked Bootstrap as well. The Drama of this film was really incredible and yet the comedy wasn't dropped.

At Worlds End? This movie has to have some of the best individual scenes of this series. The Willabeth parts of this are great. i loved that Barbossa was back as a protagonist. This film was always moving and I never got bored. Some of the scenes made the hair on the back of my neck stand up on end. It was great and i loved it!

I think if you put a gun to my head i'd say Dead Man's Chest  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:02 am
I like them all, and while I think that COTBP was the best movie as far as the plot and everything else goes, I think Dead Man's Chest is my favorite. I love the crew of the Dutchman so much, and the whole Davy Jones myth is great. Plus we get a lot of Norrington, and he wasn't really there in the third one. XD  

Smelly Pirate Hooker

Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces