Reply Smash Help
Help with Ice Climbers & Luigi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king Hippo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:16 am
Yeah, I want to get better with Ice Climbers and Luigi. Any tips?[Don't say wavedash a lot with Luigi, I already know.]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:16 pm
king Hippo
Yeah, I want to get better with Ice Climbers and Luigi. Any tips?[Don't say wavedash a lot with Luigi, I already know.]

Well, you really just need to practice with Ice Climbers. It's hard to just pick up and play them. Just work on your wavedashing and desynching, desynching is the most important thing you can learn. Learn different grab combos and chain grabs. Other than that, put some work into short hopping, it's very difficult to get the hang of that with Ice Climbers. Really, you just need to practice.

...for Luigi... seriously, just wavedash.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:29 pm
king Hippo

Eh, don't get to comfortable with Ice Climbers if you are planning on playing Brawl.
They aren't on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:33 am
MONKIE LAD
king Hippo

Eh, don't get to comfortable with Ice Climbers if you are planning on playing Brawl.
They aren't on it.

Congrats for the "Ignorant comment of the day" award. You get slap to the face. How do YOU know they won't be back? Are YOU Sakurai? Didn't effing think so.

I can't offer much help on IC's (listen to Melo).

Luigi, wavedashing helps your spacing and mindgames. Learn his aerials, and work on your WD to smashes. That's the best advice I can give, since I don't really play as Luigi.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces