Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
My Luck Sucks!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 am
The_Happy_Ballon
PhoenixBlade983
Sometimes when I catch legendaries with a 3 catch rate my game shuts off. It sucks so much c**k.

User Image Monkeys rule

Same here. I got the Pokemon. I am very happy. I notice the Power on low, I go running for charger, by the time I found it the game is off.

User Image
Join we have cookies Bananas

I know how you feel. It sucks when that happens doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:39 pm
i was trainig a larvitar level 1 it got to 45 pupitar and shut of  

Scipio320

Mayor Juana

Husband

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:30 am
I finnally raised my whole pack to level 100.
Blastoise, Marowak, Poliswine was already at level 100.
Then once I was on the plane, I raised my Hypno, Ledyba, and Poliwhirl to level 100, then my gameboy ran out of batteries.
So I only now have 3 level 100's.
;-;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:53 am
Make Me Your Sex Toy
Giegue_Endymion
Shiny Gravelers.

I think you can figure out the rest.
o.O You over estimate me...

One Move: Selfdestruct

darkmag07

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:12 pm
Shiny Rayquaza, 1hp left, frozen solid. GBA batteries died....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:17 pm
I don't think I've had an unlucky moment playing Pearl. At least, not what I know of.  

Senfyero

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 pm
I found a shiny Weezing once- it blew up before I could do anything. Found a shiny Spinda- killed it without realizing it was a shiny. I've been breeding for a Jolly Buizel and have gotten every single other damn nature except for Jolly! Damn you Buizel!

So yeah... I'm not the luckiest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:59 pm
miraiyouko
I found a shiny Weezing once- it blew up before I could do anything. Found a shiny Spinda- killed it without realizing it was a shiny. I've been breeding for a Jolly Buizel and have gotten every single other damn nature except for Jolly! Damn you Buizel!

*takes deep breathe*

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! That must've sucked for you spendign days hatching eggs for a Jolly Buizel but getting everything else instead! Sorry i had to get that off my chest  

-2 Z Zelly

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:19 pm
Mini-Nit
miraiyouko

*takes deep breathe*

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! That must've sucked for you spendign days hatching eggs for a Jolly Buizel but getting everything else instead! Sorry i had to get that off my chest

rofl rolleyes Thanks. That's how felt after I stopped hatching them. But I guess I could give it another go. And I have a box full of Buizel I can't even use as trading fodder. It sucks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:47 pm
miraiyouko
Mini-Nit
miraiyouko

*takes deep breathe*

rofl rolleyes Thanks. That's how felt after I stopped hatching them. But I guess I could give it another go. And I have a box full of Buizel I can't even use as trading fodder. It sucks. sweatdrop
What number is Buizel in the National dex? Cause I might be able to get you as jolly one.  

SHS_Smeth

Sigstah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:40 am
lets see. one time i came across a shiny shinx, but i had no pokeballs at the time so my infernape toasted it, another time i saw a shiny machoke and i tried to weaken it asmuch as i could but then it had to go and use submission and kill itself, on my emerald i saw a shiny mightiena but my brother snatched my gba and turned it off, basically im unlucky when it comes to shinies wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm
Quote:
What number is Buizel in the National dex? Cause I might be able to get you as jolly one.

It's 056, right after Pachirisu. And I would appreciate it!  

miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonstp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:51 pm
Pyfe
I got a 40 chain of eevee (resetting for shinies) and my sister turned off the game. gonk

that are very unlucky.wy your sis have do that?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:38 pm
Back when Ruby/Sapphire came out, I had 3 shiny pokémon and was up to my 4th badge. My cousin wanted to try the game so I let him start a new game and told him five times not to save over the existing game.

He saved his game and gave it back to me 2 hours later... stare

(Lesson learned, don't trust people with my Pokémon games)  

Ristox

garrasdevil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:45 pm
um i dont mean to sound like a noob but waht does chaining mean  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items