Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
I learned body shop but I still need people to help me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 am
I finaly learned bodyshop.
the problemb I was having was that I had a simple question and all people would tell me was "I dont know how to help you"

this is the CORECT way to answer my question on how to recollor a clothing item, hair stlye or acsessory or to add an image.

click on an existing shirt or ect that looks like what you want to change
hit extract
name it
leave boddy shop open and open paint shop
know that when you extracted the shirt it automaticly made a coppy of the item in EA Games/Sims2/projects folder
opoen this folder and open the folder with the nbame
look for the image of the shirt you made thats in collor. you may have to tutch up multiple images if your making a skin tone or hair recoolor.
recolooring haior is not hard. just change the hue and sturation its very easy to make hair.
you then save do not save as you can save over this image and not effect the orginal file.
go back to body shop and hit reload to see the outcome of your work
extract to game after your done

its THAT easy to answer my questions! all you have to do is take 2 minuets of your time its not too hard to explain the prosses and how I did its is a lot simmpler then how MTS2 does it since I just wrote one page to tell what takes other people sevral pages.

any how heres the new thing

I want to know what prorgam will do pet skins

if there is a way to acsess NPC skins and make them availible as non-NPC skins and to amke changes to them.

and I want to find some one who can either make meshes or who can show me web siotes that have meshes like the ones Im looking for. or who can atleast tell me the fashion world name of the clothing styles Im looking for so I can search easier.

also if any one wants to take a shot at making faces and is realy good at it let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:10 pm
first of, chill out [breathe in.. now out.. good? great]
now, to answer your questions, i would like to noe what styles of clothing and meshes you would like to find [no, dont noe how to mesh or sites. but maybe i can tell you where to find them]

and i think you can download NCP clothing somewhere... and yes, you can modify it [if youre looking for the clothes to be changed and show on the NCPs IN the game... then i cannot help you.. im thinking you may be able to do it with simPE but im not sure]

Blood-Splattered Sundress

Vermillion Shapeshifter

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:17 pm
i need heelp just to understand it...what are you suposed to do with it ?  
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games