Reply Multimedia
Interesting Books/Mangas You should look up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikku_natsumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 am
Okay, so I went to comic-con and ended up discovering alot of new and really awesome mangas. I even got a couple of them. Some are unknown so, they might not be new in age, but they can be new to you. Check them out.
This first one is kind of like Alice in Wonderland, only its NOT PEOPLE!!!! Its just really random like it. Here is their website. I'm assuming they arent too well known, so it'd be cool if u at least looked at their stuff on the comics area. http://sixkillerbunnies.com/
The second one that i learned of (im not sure how new it is) is Gothic Sports. Its about a group of students that decide to start a soccer team of their own and to stand out and recruite more people (because they didnt have enough players yet) so they make uniforms that are a bit on the gothic side. Its an awesome storyline and book all together.
The last and final one that i can speak of as of now, is Blood Relatives. From what i was able to hear over the crowd of people, its an almost...continuation or so of the actual novel/book Vampire Kisses. They didnt really have it in, so i wasn't able to get it, but the book was pretty good. And the artwork in the manga is AMAZING!!!!

Try to look into them people!!! they are awesome, and need further looking into.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:04 am
on the six killer bunniy site, were you referring to the Clarence princible?

.+Melanthios+.

rikku_natsumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 am
Yea. Thats the book that i just got. They have alot of other ones though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:19 am
Thats the only book of theirs that ive fully read though. I want to get another one of theirs.  

rikku_natsumi

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:53 pm
I know a few comics/mangas that might be interesting for you guys and everyone else, if you're interested. There's Nightmares & Fairytales, Godchild and it's prequel, Cain Saga, Anita Blake (I know it's a book series but they have it as a comic book too), the Wallflower (about a girl who lives with four gorgeous boys. the boys live with her rent free because her aunt wants her to be turned into a lady and feels the boys can do that. meanwhile Sunako, the girl, just wants to be left alone to her horror movies and everything), Vampire Knight, Death Note, and that's all I can think of for now. I've read Gothic Sports and am waiting for the next volume, but I haven't heard of the other two. I'll be sure to try and look them up, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:17 pm
rikku_natsumi
Yea. Thats the book that i just got. They have alot of other ones though.

oh!^^ I like that one...the artwork is very interesting and I thought that that guy hanging from the moon was funny sweatdrop

.+Melanthios+.

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 pm
(Moves to Multimedia)

Read the first book of Gothic Sports. Really, really hated it.

Blood Relatives is pretty good though.  
Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff