Reply Naruto Guild
Has anyone seen the Naruto promo?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marshmallow of chaos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:59 pm
on cartoon network that it, you can get a lot of hints from that short preview :0
[you might need to refresh]

to download

let's see, the most you can get out of the voices is a grunt from the voice acter from rock lee, and a scream from sakura, the part where naruto is againt haru, his yell sounds like that of exactly the Japanese version, so it seems as if the dubbing for the airing number of the series isn't complete yet

so, what'd you think of the promo?
find out any other hints for the dubbed Naruto?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:46 am
just a lot of screaming, and aside form refering to konoha as hidden leaf village, i heard nothing else of name changes. this was the first time i saw the preview, and i guess what i ahd heard aobut it was way over hyped. i dont think they are changing the hokage to head ninja, they jsut said that in the preview to keep form confusing allt he people who had never seen naruto. but the voice acting is questionable still.  

Owenlars2

Mulletair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:56 am
I've already seen the show so I'm not too worried about the promo sad

But you guys know that you can download them all for fairly cheap from Narutofan.com heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:43 am
Mulletair

But you guys know that you can download them all for fairly cheap from Narutofan.com heart

the promo tis for the dubbed CN version of Naruto though, Narutofan.com shouldn't have it yet because it shouldn't air anywhere yet untill Sep. 10

i download off dattebayo for the japanese subbed version though ;0

Owenlars2 - yesh, i do agree with you for the head ninja part, if they said hokage, they would have to explain it and all, but time is money for these promos.  

marshmallow of chaos

Mulletair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:12 am
marshmallow of chaos
Mulletair

the promo tis for the dubbed CN version of Naruto though, Narutofan.com shouldn't have it yet because it shouldn't air anywhere yet untill Sep. 10

Owenlars2 - yesh, i do agree with you for the head ninja part, if they said hokage, they would have to explain it and all, but time is money for these promos.

Oh, yes I meant the subbed version on narutofan.com but are the downloads from dattebayo free or you have payments?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:21 pm
Mulletair
marshmallow of chaos
Mulletair

Oh, yes I meant the subbed version on narutofan.com but are the downloads from dattebayo free or you have payments?

dattebayo tis free, that's why i love it so, gotwoot is also free, but the dowloads at gotwoot are in bulk so i prefer dattebayo 3nodding  

marshmallow of chaos

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:12 pm
the thing with dattebayo is that they stopp seeding episodes something like 25 weeks behind. so right now you cna only do something ike episodes 120-145 or whatever it is we are on now....i got to catch back up, but going to jamacia for 2 weeks has screwed me up at work  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:36 pm
The promo is actually composed of clips still with the original Japanese soundtrack. ^^ They released it more or less two months ago, back when we still had no idea about who the heck would be on the Naruto Dubbing team. I guess they didn't want to give too much away... and, since it's only that, i don't have too much of an opinion about the promo other than it made me cringe a little. They seriously could have promoted Naruto a little better.

....But, if Steve Blum is going to be Kakashi, i think it'll be ok when it finally airs. And hopefully, they'll give us a few sound clips or something before Naruto premieres next month. ^^ Viz also said they're not changing any names of either the characters or the skills, so i think the words 'Head Ninja' were just an CN thing.  

Camui
Crew

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces