Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:29 pm
Atlas lands very tired and a little weak from his wounds. He looks down on the ground. "I couldnt save her. I cant belive he actuly manged to pull her away from me." He walks away weakned from is wound. He enters the ship and sets course away from the planet.

((going to delete all of my posts that do not involve the rp and are just roughly 2 peaple ranting with out flamming each other no pont keeping them up were peaple looking at the rp are going to get lost in it. And they realy dont mater I will let Caliber decied what to do with his posts.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:47 pm
((god damnit, I didn't even get to roleplay in this fight. But for real though the guy that plays the sith you need to shorten your sentences abit because there too long for a post. I'm not trying to be an a** but it just took forever to read it. I can understand if you type alot once in a while but not so frequently.))

((p.s. I also do not know what the story is at this point because I was there for a minute and then I was forgotten. I didn't even get a saying in helping Sani. So could someone please elaborate it for me.))  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:08 pm
((I probably won't be on tonight. I've gotta baby sit my sister and i'm tired enough as it is... I might be on tommorow, but it might be late. I'm going to be out all day shopping and going to the movies :3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 pm
shining_tidus
((god damnit, I didn't even get to roleplay in this fight. But for real though the guy that plays the sith you need to shorten your sentences abit because there too long for a post. I'm not trying to be an a** but it just took forever to read it. I can understand if you type alot once in a while but not so frequently.))

((p.s. I also do not know what the story is at this point because I was there for a minute and then I was forgotten. I didn't even get a saying in helping Sani. So could someone please elaborate it for me.))

((Shorten the sentences..[tryin to be an a**] people can post however long a message they want if you dont have the compitence, patience, or intelligence to read and comprehend words, then you dont deserve to be or post in these forums...I hate stupid people. And dont waste your time posting back to this becuase i could give a rats a** less on what you have to say.))  

Zihl
Crew

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:59 am
Zihl
shining_tidus

((Shorten the sentences..[tryin to be an a**] people can post however long a message they want if you dont have the compitence, patience, or intelligence to read and comprehend words, then you dont deserve to be or post in these forums...I hate stupid people. And dont waste your time posting back to this becuase i could give a rats a** less on what you have to say.))
((then forget you, even though you may be a moderator you could have told me nicely about that. I don't know whats crawled up your a** but you need to chillax. And the only stupid people you should hate is yourself for even saying things like that, only someone stupid would hate on someone because they have a suggestion to make. It was only a small suggestion but your dumbass couldn't handle it just cause your a moderator and oh yeah, i've been rping longer than your butt has ever been so don't call me stupid you sorry excuse for a moderator who doesnt even know how to tell your members to do things nicley.

Oh yeah Dont bother kicking me out, I quit this guild because I can't stand stupid moderators like you who doesn't know how to run a proper guild by helping your members. I haven't seen your lazy a** post once in this guild, and trust me if it wasn't for the members you wouldn't even doing this right now!! I've been roleplaying here for quite a time and now you've just lost one of the most reliable roleplayer here besides the other 7 people who post here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:30 pm
((Since the problem has been solved i'll continue roleplaying))

"...So...that sith sure is a pest. Just another fly who takes orders from the queen...we'll meet again and pretty soon as well. Unknown to you I've put a homing clip on her thats very well hidden...when we meet i'll make sure you realize who the top dog is here when my blade is at your throat."

Fian made his way back to the temple hanger and got on the Ebon hawk. The readings on the ships cockpit read that she was in space as of now and held captive in a cell block. The Ebon Hawk made its way up from the hanger doors and continued into space where he would follow the siths' ship.

"knowing this sith he is either heading for Korriban or Mustafar...this'll be a cake ride for me if I should meet any lowly apprentices or these lower ranked sith lords...."  

shining_tidus

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:29 pm
As it bursted its way into space, immediately the starship switched into hyperdrive. Lucious then headed towards a room guarded by soldiers in the ship. "Make sure she is tended to until we reach Korriban. You know what to do once we arrive." Lucious then left the room while medic while his arm left arm was tended to by medic droids. It was wasn't anything serious, but it could turn into something serious if not tended to." After a couple minutes of this he then headed to the back of the ship into an empty room. He then took off his robes as he set crossed legged, while closing his eyes to began his meditation.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:40 pm
Sani didn't do anything she just sat in the room she was in. She wouldn't eat, drink, or talk. She just sat in the corner with her eyes closed.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games