Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Corellia (Neutral Base for those who use light/dark) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:26 pm
Atlas returns to the main room were trez is located. His arm after the fight has been replaced. "I am back Mater Trez what is the next move now that the sith have made the first move. I hate to say it but we got blind sided and out maneuvered."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:48 pm
kumori shadou
Atlas returns to the main room were trez is located. His arm after the fight has been replaced. "I am back Mater Trez what is the next move now that the sith have made the first move. I hate to say it but we got blind sided and out maneuvered."

Trez opened his eyes and looked at Atlas and said. "Its nothing to worry about Atlas how is your arm and you don't have to call me master." Trez was looking at Atlas threw his hands as he held his hands infront of his face. "You see Atlas in the end Sani will be alright and we will make sure that she won't die she is now in our protection but we have other things we have to do right now she will be alright until we are finished."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:55 pm
He nods. "The arm it's just in arm I have anouther one." He smiles slightly. "My only regreat is not getting a chance to go after him. So what is the plan then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:13 pm
kumori shadou
He nods. "The arm it's just in arm I have anouther one." He smiles slightly. "My only regreat is not getting a chance to go after him. So what is the plan then?"

"Ok Atlas we are going to wait for another person who will be joining us then we will head off to Mon Calamari for business." Trez then stood up and walk back over to the window. "We will also take one of these ships to get their so make sure that your personial ship is on the biggest ship we have which will be called Reaper. Also Atlas i need your help with what we should do about our soldiers." Trez had looked back at Atlas and then said. "Should we reward them with personial ships of their own or should we reward them with customizable weapons. Or both."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:16 pm
After docking on the hanger he appeared a few minutes later where Atlas and Trez were. He was sorta surprised to see trez here of all places and the guy he met on corusant.

"So Trez, what is the plan? I know there must be something in that brain of yours. I have no idea what you two are up to but since I have time to kill i'll join with you two for the time being."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:34 pm
"You seem defrent from in the city?" He then gets the puzzled looke off his face and looks to trez. "We should give them a custmizble weapons ships for now should be handed out as needed. We wont have enough to spread around if we give everyone thier owen. As for a plane first we need to figuer out waht the dark jedi are up to."  

kumori shadou

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:39 pm
"its pretty clear what they wanted, to align everyone strong in the force with them. Turn them against us and use them as a weapon. We are vastly outnumbered as of now with jedi, they command an army of Dark jedi at their league....Also I have been starting to get these disturbances in the force after looking through the sith artifacts and holograms. I have a feeling something isn't right in the force, it isn't ballanced anymore...only something very powerful in the force could do this."

He walked back and forth with his hood down and mask off revealing a normal colored face of the man he once was, not the disfigured tatooed face he had at first.

"In order to have balance, you must have both light and dark. Without one or the other the force will have no balance."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm
"Interesting concept. I believe in a deferent train of thought. The mind sould not think it in terms of light and dark but in terms of understanding. Just because I can throw lightning does not mean I am going on hatred. You can do it with a calm mind it is just harder for a person to understand it and do it. He then sits down and begins his meditation waiting on the response form Trez.  

kumori shadou

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Threw his meditation his mind is thrown into small state of confusion. He felt for one moment a impuls of the force. He could not sense were his understanding lacked the knowldge to know such things.It was clear that somthing in the galaxy had a much deeper understanding of the force and a strong power in the force or maybe somthing more? His mind was confused on the subject and he could only try to think on the subject more in hope of understanding it one day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Atlas after long in thought stood up. He bowed to Trez and the other. The force calls to me and I must follow. I will meet with you 2 again until then I wish you safe guidance. He turned around and walked away towards his ship. He ran threw the take off list and set a course. He could not get the pulse he had felt out of his mind. He had look into it. Darkness wanted it and he could feel that but the darkness was also blinding his sight into the force.  

kumori shadou

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:54 am
Trez looked at Atlas while he left and then looked to his old friend and said. "So what do you want to do to me its seems like your still one with the jedi order being that the outline of you is blue and not grey as a regular neutral would be." Trez then looked back at Atlas and said. "Atlas we have time search for what you seek then come back we really have to get things underway if we want to make our move against the Jedi and the Sith." Trez then stood up and walked over to the door and said to Hazar. "Your worried about if we will be killing innocent people really we won't be killing them we will be saving them. Don't get me wrong though Hazar if someone attacks me I can't just leave it be but for right now we are going to go to Hoth and check out whats going on over their. So Hazar my friend follow me to the Reaper the biggest ship we have this will be the main ship of our Army when we take out the Jedi and the Sith. One more thing. The galaxy doesn't need Light or Dark it needs peace which in the end only one of a neutral heart can really see what peace is. Like Atlas said you can kill someone and still calm your mind you might not be able to live your life with that over you head but you will have to in the neutral world cause the Light Side and the Dark side doesn't really help anyone but cause war after war that the galaxy cannot afford to have on its shoulders anymore." Trez then walked threw the door to the ship called The Reaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:08 pm
atlas sends a com messge to trez. I am setting acourse to Mon Calmari. You can meet me thier.  

kumori shadou

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:28 pm
As the ship left with Trez and Hazar you could see Trez standing infront of the window looking out at everything while the were taking off towards Mon Calmari.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games