Reply The Official Australian Guild
Are you prepared...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:12 pm
...for the greatest holiday known to man, woman or beast?
At the beginning of time, or, more accurately 4 years ago, the concept of August 18th came to be. A holiday to end all holidays! A holiday not weighed down with things like 'reason' or 'logic'. August 18th is a day to celebrate the act of celebration. A day to eat cake a day to eat much food with your friends. A day to confuse everyone when you wish them a happy august 18th. A day to set up people to wish you a happy August 19th the following day, at which you must laugh at them, for those who celebrate the 19th of August are n00bs. Yes, August 18th is a truly awesome day of pure and epic win

So come August 18th, gather your friends, gather food from fridge, cupboard and pantry. Assemble in an open area, feast and spread the word, lest ye be friendless and cakeless on a day such as this.

So it was written

So it shal be  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:37 am
Declare relevance or lockie.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:55 am
lockie, there is no relevance, and the day isnt international.... its a reason to slack off and do jack s**t... lol i do that already razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:10 am
HAPPY 18TH OF AUGUST!!

*hands out lots of alcohol to under aged peoples*  

nrasjaa

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:31 pm
scruffy012
lockie, there is no relevance, and the day isnt international.... its a reason to slack off and do jack s**t... lol i do that already razz

No. It's a reason to relax and be with your friends and have lots of cake and other delicious food stuffs  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:12 pm
hahaha, cake... fair enough, i'll do almost anything for cake razz  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 pm
Relevance not found. Bye bye thread.  
The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers