Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KH
  parents?
View Results

kleokriesel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:26 pm
At the beginning of KH, Sora's mom calls him to dinner and Riku mentions something about parents.

After that, nothing!

What happens to their parents?! Are they looking for them? Do they know what their kids are doing? The disappear almost as fast as Beast's real name (hurr he doesn't have one)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 pm
well for a while at least while Sora was in Castle Oblivion and Namine was changing his memory, his parents would have totally forgotten that he exsisted XD  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

SailorGadget

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:10 am
Hehe. Me and my friend were talking about this during Biology. xD

I think it's sort of like at the beginning of all the pokemon gameboy games. They always start with you waking up with your mom calling you downstairs. You see her then, but after that she's basically forgotten. I guess it's just because the game is about Sora, not his mom.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:37 am
SailorGadget

I think it's sort of like at the beginning of all the pokemon gameboy games. They always start with you waking up with your mom calling you downstairs. You see her then, but after that she's basically forgotten. I guess it's just because the game is about Sora, not his mom.

lol true!  

superwhatever

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm
superwhatever
SailorGadget

lol true!

Even though that is true, I've got another thought. Since Sora and the others were traveling other worlds, maybe time is different there. Like maybe a day at the Disney Castle is actually a minute on Destiny Islands or something like that.
(I've been reading Tsubasa lately, so I just used what happens to them sweatdrop )  
Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games