Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a hypocrite?
  Yes, I thought you hated Naruto!
  Umm, why'd you join the guild?
  OMG! I SO TOTTALY AGGREE!
  "My writing skills...the writing skills of a true genius...Kishimoto's writing skills!" Ch364Pg17 Me
View Results

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:01 am
MEAN! I love the lil demon boy. he taught me to never give up, Never surrender. Screw you haters. Naruto Rules! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:13 am
DarkDestiny20222
MEAN! I love the lil demon boy. he taught me to never give up, Never surrender. Screw you haters. Naruto Rules! scream

Wow... you have just as much of a hatred as I do for the posers of Naruto... Can I be your friend?! please? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Angel_Rowen

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Mizz Foolio
why did you join the guild,and if you didn't want naruto shippuden go so slow,then you should've the english version of naruto,and if you don't like the manga,then why are you reading it! mad eek

i agree  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:27 pm
How old are you cause i think i understand what your going through. I use to be able to watch some anime and filler never really bothered me like DBZ but now i'm to old for it. I'm not like 40 i'm just 18 and i get bored when i watch Naruto. I just dont see the point to watching filler in anime so i stopped watching it, its a waste of life. The manga is great though your on your own with that.  

CornBreadtm

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:41 pm
nintendonerd
"Of corse those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulastions are called trash, ... ~

The Anime Sucks:
I frankly am sick and tired of Naruto: Shippuden's current pace. One episode should not contain just one chapter. The anime is becoming worse then Dragon Ball Z was. I know lets talk about fighting for 20 minutes, and loop the same three movement sequences about 6 times each. BRILLIANT! As long as they show the Mangekyou Sharingan in episode 26 or 27 I will continue to at least watch a little bit of the show.

The Manga Sucks:
Ok, chapter 364 on page 17. Kishi, please write so that everyone can understand who Tobi is. I've looked at so many different translations of that page ... and they're all different. Don't get me started on this week's chapter, number 366. Itachi just wants to talk, then he doesn't. I just don't understand Kishi anymore. He's acting as predictable and as rational as a virgin girl with PMS alone in a hotel room with only her boyfriend there who obviously loves her will all his heart.........ok I totally forget the point here.....oh yeah. This is a SHONEN manga! Bring back the action and kill the drama!

This was mainly just a rant on my part. Feel free to discuss your hate for the direction Naruto seems to be heading.

On a COMPETLY different topic, I just got 2 Naruto games.

1. Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel for PS2
Unlocked everyone in 6 hours, and it was fun. There are 55+ different characters and some characters have alt forms.

2. I also purchased Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4. I began playing that, first off the story mode SUCKS! It has almost nothing to do with the plot of Naruto and secondly it was boring. One of the only ways that you can unlock people is by playing these countless and repetitive "missions" which are given to you randomly be Sakura on the main menu screen. It's a giant load of crap. This process took me 4 hours, guess how many characters I unlocked... four. Not only that but for all of you that own a Wii...the System Update 3 that you just did. That disables the use of mod chips and free loaders. So my new Wii is collecting dust because it won't even play it. I feel like I just bought a X-Box 360.

It's 5 a.m. here right now. Discuss Naruto's future as a show and graphic novel. Also discuss the far superiority of Accel vs. Taisen 4.

~ ... but those who dont care about their companions are even worse than trash." - Obito
I didn't even want to watch Naruto: Shippuden becuase I didn't think it would satisfy me because the regular Naruto didn't.
I'm glad I didn't waste my time though if that's the direction that it's going.
I also agree that the manga has become very slow paced up until recently.
I actually now just use Naruto as a filler for other mangas and animes that I watch/read.
By the way for all of you people who can't read, we don't hate Naruto (or at least I don't) we just hate the direction it's heading and don't want anything to do with it if it's heading that way.

Why did I quote this?
Just to be annoying.
whee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:40 am
Angel_Rowen
I disagree with everyone of you that say that the show and manga suck...I for one am a true fan of naruto. I have read the manga from the beginning and watched the anime and it isn't kishimoto's fault that no one is getting the plot line! Just because things are slightly altered doesn't mean diddly squat!!! I rather like well...LOVE both naruto and Shipuuden and if you read and/or watch closely...you will understand what is going on. He is giving insight on to how things have changed and what will happen next. You all suck who say that Naruto/Shippuuden suck... In the true spirit of Naruto, I now quote the great Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Abridged... Shut. The hell up. You fuzzbag.

i kinda agree-although i haven't been able to watch it from day one

I'm sorry everyone but- I ACTUALLY ENJOY THE FILLERS crying
I can't help it I like it that much-even if i get annoyed here and there I still love the series for what it is  

Kihrin Sohn

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 pm
awww im sorry you hate it xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items