Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
So close to net slum i can taist it.....kinda.....not realy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:16 pm
I am realy close to getting to the net slum (i think cant realy remember if it is the net slum or not) in dot hack//mutation again......dont now why i am even pstiong this.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:57 am
Lol
I think you fight one of the 8 phases in the Net Slum.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:00 pm
Yup. surprised You fight Magus. Rememeber, kids. Attack the leaves. I didn't realize they were what was killing my party until the third try.

This reminds me... I should really play //QUARANTINE.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Actually, I set Blackrose to attack the leaves, while Mistral used spells and healed if needed while I just attacked Magus.  

Jack2634

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Jack2634
Actually, I set Blackrose to attack the leaves, while Mistral used spells and healed if needed while I just attacked Magus.

xd Really? I did the opposite. When I finally learned what they did, I told BlackRose to attack Magus while I went after the leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:04 pm
fk12
Yup. surprised You fight Magus. Rememeber, kids. Attack the leaves. I didn't realize they were what was killing my party until the third try.

I've got to remember that. sweatdrop ...but I haven't even fought Skeith yet... XP  

[[- Midori -]]

Jack2634

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:29 pm
[[- Midori -]]
fk12

I've got to remember that. sweatdrop ...but I haven't even fought Skeith yet... XP

Ugh, whatever you do, DO NOT bring a wavemaster, I.E. Mistral or Elk to fight Skeith, bring along Gardenia or Natsume or hell bring Piros if you want along with Blackrose, but you're the one who should focus on healing, and let Black/whoever you brought fight Skeith. I know it sounds like I'm being a total wuss, but there's really no other way to win.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:10 pm
Jack2634
[[- Midori -]]
fk12

Ugh, whatever you do, DO NOT bring a wavemaster, I.E. Mistral or Elk to fight Skeith, bring along Gardenia or Natsume or hell bring Piros if you want along with Blackrose, but you're the one who should focus on healing, and let Black/whoever you brought fight Skeith. I know it sounds like I'm being a total wuss, but there's really no other way to win.

Really? o.0  

[[- Midori -]]

Jack2634

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:19 pm
[[- Midori -]]
Jack2634
[[- Midori -]]
fk12

Really? o.0

Urgh, sorry I ranted, yeah, its just the easiest way of doing it.....Actually, short of over-leveling, I'm not entirely sure there is any other way to do it....  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games