Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF HEROS AND PROTECTORS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u think this is bull and i am crazy or on something don't u
  yes
  no
View Results

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:33 pm

OK so here is the story this school use to be a secret school for those who have abbilitys not of this world or of any other it teached heros and common foke alike hidded in complete site for more then a 1000 years

However..........50 years ago..........
(warning flash back to a battle)

sigma-DIE MEGA
User Image

Mega-ahh *jumps and slides down the tower of the school shooting while the tower is destroyed in his wake* die u mother ********

sigma- well well megaman lets finish this *spins rapidly destroying parts of the school*
User Image

mega-only one shot *kicks off the side of the tower and jumps on the parts circleing around in the air* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
User Image

sigma-WTF DIE *shoots a powerfull beam at him*
User Image

mega-MEGAMAN UNIT ACTIVATE
User Image

sigma-no die die die i will rule this school and the world
User Image

mega-NO U WONT
User Image

sigma-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mega-NOW WE BOTH DIE SEE U IN HELL

That was 50 years ago the world and the secret school where saved that day but the hero died and so did the evil. now is the story of the one who would come to school to become the next great protector but the choice has always been on the person his or her own self to be good or evil

RULES

name-
age-
job-(only if u r a teacher if not student)
history- (if u want)

OK START

name-Sid Wethers
age-71
job-headmaster (only if u r a teacher)
history- one of the best to ever come through the school doors and a personal friend of the great hero
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:10 pm

I am a Megaman fan, and that's... pretty sad. That's not Sigma, that's Bass.exe. The pictures you used for Megaman were both wrong; that's Megaman.exe, and Zero (Zero series). Plus, if you're talking about Sigma, the people fighting him were Megaman X and Zero, and neither of them completely died forever. Heck, Zero dies four times in that series.

I like the idea, though your pictures and timelines are screwed up (the exe series isn't even robots, it's netnavis, which are data and programs), but it's not for me. Next time, make sure your story makes sense, and the people who actually play all megaman games will try to join up. There really needs to be more roleplays about video games...

Desire_light

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:54 pm

Desire_light
I am a Megaman fan, and that's... pretty sad. That's not Sigma, that's Bass.exe. The pictures you used for Megaman were both wrong; that's Megaman.exe, and Zero (Zero series). Plus, if you're talking about Sigma, the people fighting him were Megaman X and Zero, and neither of them completely died forever. Heck, Zero dies four times in that series.

I like the idea, though your pictures and timelines are screwed up (the exe series isn't even robots, it's netnavis, which are data and programs), but it's not for me. Next time, make sure your story makes sense, and the people who actually play all megaman games will try to join up. There really needs to be more roleplays about video games...

ahhhhh yea i know all of that my name on myspace is "hank (creator of net battleing on myspace)" yea i know but i was jest makeinga kick a** story for this rp
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:51 am

Uh-huh. Well, I don't have a Myspace. I don't netbattle. I'm a Megaman Classics Fan, and the first person to post a Megaman Classics Roleplay on the Nintendo Cult boards (As far as my knowledge goes). I dislike the Megaman.exe series with avengance, because it turned the action-platformer we all know and love into a RPG. If it were modeled more after, say, Final Fantasy (Old-school), then I would love it to pieces.

Desire_light

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:35 am

Desire_light
Uh-huh. Well, I don't have a Myspace. I don't netbattle. I'm a Megaman Classics Fan, and the first person to post a Megaman Classics Roleplay on the Nintendo Cult boards (As far as my knowledge goes). I dislike the Megaman.exe series with avengance, because it turned the action-platformer we all know and love into a RPG. If it were modeled more after, say, Final Fantasy (Old-school), then I would love it to pieces.

lol i am the resident evil 4 time champ/ the master of roy of smash brothers/ the megaman fan/ creator of net battleing on myspace.....

also megaman network transmission is a platformer and it is almost the same as megaman classic but with battle chips. nintendo gamecube and also they denined my request to the nintendo cult
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:55 pm

I don't care what you're good at, it wasn't a competition, yeesh. Also, I still preffer the good 'ole Robot Masters and Dr. Wily to whatever battle network thing you've got going on.

Did you read the rules about requesting to join first? They're at the bottom of the home page. If you don't follow them, it will automatically be rejected.

Desire_light

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:48 pm

Desire_light
I don't care what you're good at, it wasn't a competition, yeesh. Also, I still preffer the good 'ole Robot Masters and Dr. Wily to whatever battle network thing you've got going on.

Did you read the rules about requesting to join first? They're at the bottom of the home page. If you don't follow them, it will automatically be rejected.

maybe did it have anything to do with zombies
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff