Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
stepenie in CANDADA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:17 pm
for my birthday i got a giftcard to buy eclipse (as it came out on my birthday) but sadly i was away so now i am reading the book but restraining myself from talking about it until i am finished. but i have not restrained myself from visiting stephs website wich i found the most exciting news ever stephenie is coming to canada therefore i am making the 4 hour trip on november second!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:33 pm
lol! i'll probably take the four hour trip to georgia in september to see her.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PunkRock NaNa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:25 pm
ohh lucky you~ id so love to go to toronto. but i cant... how many hours of drive does it take to go there from edmonton? my parents wont allow me to. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:49 pm
Hatsuharuluvr

eek I was gonna go to the signing in Alpharetta, but I moved!
*sighs* More like 6 hours. That's Georgia we're talking about. I lived there for 8 years.

She's probably never coming to Winnipeg, though. emo emo emo  

LiM3 TAFFY

violin girl16

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:56 pm
Carabearx3
Hatsuharuluvr

eek I was gonna go to the signing in Alpharetta, but I moved!
*sighs* More like 6 hours. That's Georgia we're talking about. I lived there for 8 years.

She's probably never coming to Winnipeg, though. emo emo emo

You live in Winnipeg!!! eek eek eek I used to live about an hour or so from there!!! We visited ALL the time!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:53 pm
WHERE IN CANADA WHERE?!?!  

Tanyas_Dusk

Raspberry Jam `

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:15 pm
You know what's strange? My ASL (American sign Language) teacher knows her. She says her friend grew up with Stephanie so she goes with her friend to go visit her every once in a while. It would be hecka cool if she came to my school. I think I would flip. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was so mad when I found out the news about her coming to Toronto. She finally comes to Canada, but I live on the other side of the country in BC!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces