Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
The One Sin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Wow... what a let-down ._.
Pwnd like nothing. I hope that wasnt the same one Balmung and Orca got famous for >.>
they should have like, made the difficulty equivalent to your level >.>

Now God Eater on the other hand.... THAT was a fun fight XD

discuss?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:12 pm
The One Sin was absolutely too easy in my book. Isn't God Eater it's second form? That was actually pretty easy too.(Before I go any further, your talking about GU right?) If you are, those two battles were easy. I had everyone's Lost Weapons, and I beat doppleganger three times. Once you get his weapons, Vol 2 becomes a walk in the park. But, that boss was fun to fight against^^  

Kerosuke

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:17 pm
User Image I STILL haven't played the second game but I've heard that the One Sin was disappointing. D:

And I'm going to move this to the game forum, mmkay?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:24 pm
Actually, yes, it is a watered down version of it. The original One Sin had way more Hp and was actually immune to all elements, not just resistant to light or dark based on what it feels like at the moment. Balmung and Orca had to coordinate their attacks to defeat that monstrosity, not hack away at a shield and core for half-an hour straight.  

Jack2634

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:40 pm
game forum is fine PPN ^_^
sry bout that
but yeah, the original had like over 30,000 HP and yes it was immune to all elements execpt whatever was showing at the time.

God eater was just fun to fight tho XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:57 am
The first time fighting it was a butthole and it took me like 45 minutes to kill it. The second time took no time.
I was like lvl 8o something when I fought it the first time. xD
That's probably why it was so hard to fight. I was lvl 100 when I fought it the 2nd time.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

ffuts_modnar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:08 pm
the one sin to me was a little easy in the first fight and toltally an annoyance the second fight........advice for fighting the second time get as many healing, mana, and revive items as possible because they will be used up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 am
XD
I beat the One Sin , it was long, but easy.
I think I was trying to level up Matsu or something...
But yes, long and annoying, but not hard in the least!  

emmisu

Solemn Light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:07 am
Lawlz I used Silabus and Endrance. Silabus died in the first 10 seconds, so it was pretty much just me and Endrance. (This was for God Eater, The One Sin was waaaay easy). So Haseo and Endrance are pretty good against the God Eater I guess, except he had a habit of running into his spells -.- I can't believe you could use block to stop the magic damage, what a let down D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:21 pm

I used Sakubo and Atoli. Endrance always died on me, why does he work so well for everyone else? ;(

Also, Demon Awakening worked very well since the thing is super weak against magic.

Puppetry

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:35 am
It's weird how the Abyss Quest bosses lag the game so much >.> First form was easy, God Eater took a few tries until I figured out a strategy. If the Abyss Quest happens again in Volume 3, I hope the boss is really hard.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games