Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
In dream world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ume The Animal Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:59 pm
I love it-it has action and more. it's so fun!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:16 pm
I've never heard of it, what's it about? The name sounds sort of interesting.  

TrishieChan

daisy_jar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:13 pm
my sister says she like to daydream...and wen i say daydream I MEAN DAYDREAM!!! stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:04 pm
I love the 1st volume! My friend got me the 1st volume. I want more, but I only have enough for one manga. And I need to get Tokyo Mew Mew ala mode vol 2!!
I love the drawing style!!  

Meimi132

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rieune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:54 pm
i only read the first volume.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:07 am
My friend just got the first one and I love it SO much! She only got the first one though... crying My favorite person is Rosemary and Elizabeth but LOVE the water elementals. Too bad Rosemary has to be a metal elemental...  

Celesaphii

Fashionable Streaker

maikeru89

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:44 pm
It was good but in the last volume I totally got lost theres too much happening that dont make sence, even for a dream so if anyone could tell me what happened in easy to understand words that would be great  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:23 pm
no, cuz its not in the original mnga format. i dont like reading it like a regular book.  

Gatzer

gizmokid2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:20 pm
i dont like how they put it in an american style book but other than that flaw it was awsome but they should have made more sbooks of it instaed of making it end so short in only 3 volumes and i wonder what was with Rosemary and her teacher was her teacher ill in the head or somethin or was she just old. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:17 pm
it is pretty good but the last part i just dont get at all if anyone can tell me what that was  

maikeru89

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff